Dake Bible Discussion BoardWELL... What do you think about it?

General Discussion Forum devoted to the study of God's Word in Honor of Finis J. Dake.

WELL... What do you think about it?

It is Biblical I am all for it!
No votes
These kind of churches need to study their Bible a little more!
83%
I will volunteer to pick up and drop off Bibleman at the meeting!
17%

Total votes: 6

branham1965
Little Children, Let No Man Deceive You: He that Doeth Righteousness is Righteous, Even as He is Righteous

Re: WELL... What do you think about it?

Post by branham1965 »

ALL APOLOGIES MATE.I MEANT TO SAY YOU DONT MESS WITH SNAKES YOU WRESTLE CROCS.

branham1965 wrote:
Ironman wrote:The guy is sweating like a pig, inwardly terrified, what a lot of satanicly inspired crap.

GET REAL TOUGH GUY.YOU AFRAID OF A FEW SNAKES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

branham1965
Little Children, Let No Man Deceive You: He that Doeth Righteousness is Righteous, Even as He is Righteous

Post by branham1965 »

I KNOW YOU HAVE KILLED NEARLY EVER CRITTER OVER THERE MATE.IM SORRY ...MY BAD HAZ.THE POST DID NOT COME OUT RIGHT.
OHIO STATE FOOTBALL HAD A BAD EFFECT ON ME...TOO MANY PINTS.
PRAY FOR YOUR MATE.
Ironman wrote:
branham1965 wrote:
Ironman wrote:The guy is sweating like a pig, inwardly terrified, what a lot of satanicly inspired crap.

GET REAL TOUGH GUY.YOU AFRAID OF A FEW SNAKES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I reckon I have killed more deadly snakes than most people have had feeds billy, the Australian Coastal Tipan for one. Confident in its own splendid lethality, the Coastal Taipan, one of the deadliest snakes in the world grows to 2 meters in length and they do not back away from a close or a surprise encounter, but, I can assure everyone, I dont play with them or try and prove anything by handling them and especially not for religious reasons ?? In my young fearless hunting days, I came across a few and the longest I have held one for is to grab it by the tail and whip it over my head and crack it like a stock whip, snapping off its deadly head. If I was to handle any deadly snake for longer than it takes to do that, I also would be sweating like Niagra falls. :lol!:

Ironman
Fast the Chosen Fast of God... Then Shalt Thou Be Like a Spring of Water, Whose Waters Fail Not

Post by Ironman »

Hay billy, I'm not upset mate. I was just saying I'm scared of snakes just like anyone else. When I was younger I killed many. I wouldn't handle one just to prove God will protect me like some of those crazy alleged preachers? The snake that bit Paul, that was accidental. He wasnt handling them? God did protect him in that instance.

Billy, there where two snakes talking. The first one said 'Sidney, are we the type of snakes who wrap ourselves around our prey and squeeze and crush until they're dead? Or are we the type of snake who ambush our prey and bite them and they are poisoned?'. Then the second Snake says "Why do you ask?" The first one replies: "I just bit my lip!"
Last edited by Ironman on Sun Sep 01, 2013 5:10 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Galatians 4: 16, Am I therefore become your enemy, because I tell you the truth?

Ironman
Fast the Chosen Fast of God... Then Shalt Thou Be Like a Spring of Water, Whose Waters Fail Not

Post by Ironman »

macca wrote:he he :angel: +highfive

A work mate built a house on an old family zoo site at Maitland nsw, (Froggy) you remember him Haz?

Well that zoo had many snakes, and when they packed up and left they left a family of them behind.

Now that house has many visiters of the slithering kind up from the gully. ha

i don't like snakes either.

macca
:lol!: We sure had some wierdo's to work with there mate! I killed two red bellies at Delta Colliery one afternoon. I had to clear a blockage in the raw coal bin and came across them right at the base of the bin. I picked up a 5 foot roof bolt and cracked them over the back just below the neck. A greeny snake lover, pit top worker said he was going to put me in saying they were a protected species? I told him to go ahead if he likes but I felt I was more a protected species than these snakes, and I had a job to do there to clear the bin or the pit would stop production.

He left mumbling something about snakes being wonderful creatures and protected by law, I gathered the dead snakes, wrapped them in some brattise and went pit top and placed them in his locker in the bath house. We finished that night about 10-30 pm, he opened his locker, we heard the greatest scream ever. Everyone laughed their heads off. Some of the other blokes said, what are you doing with those snakes, they are a protected species you know. he never mentioned snakes again. I think I cured him!

'Macca,' What do you get when you cross an Australian Coastal Tipan with a big red kangaroo?
"An 8 foot Jump rope."

Galatians 4: 16, Am I therefore become your enemy, because I tell you the truth?

Rocky

Post by Rocky »

There are a lot of churches like that where I live.

branham1965

Post by branham1965 »

Rocky wrote:There are a lot of churches like that where I live.
are they Oneness Jesus Only Pentecostals Balboa???

they were in the special.they had to feel led to do it then boom!!!!

Justaned

Post by Justaned »

Rocky I think there are a lot of churches like this, most don't actually handle snakes but they do play with just as deadly of things.

Thinking about it the handling of snakes are probably the least of the evils that have entered the church as of late.

bibleman
Administrator

Post by bibleman »

Justaned wrote:
Rocky I think there are a lot of churches like this, most don't actually handle snakes but they do play with just as deadly of things.

Thinking about it the handling of snakes are probably the least of the evils that have entered the church as of late.
Hi Ed,

You know that is an interesting point.

Going to a church that teaches once saved always saved is much more dangerous than a snake handling church. In one application the person bitten by the snake dies physically and goes to Heaven, in the church teaching once saved always saved like the heretic John MaCarthur teaches, then they live a sinful life thinking God doe NOT judge them for sin anymore... and die and go to Hell.

So with that in mind I post this horrible picture.

Please do not look at it if you are skittish about seeing souls deceived and sent to Hell by the preaching of false doctrine!

God bless
Leon Bible

http://www.ministryhelps.com
http://www.dakebible.com
http://www.dakebibleboard.com
https://www.facebook.com/groups/DakeBibleDiscussion/

The fault in Bible complications is not with God or the Bible, but with men who refuse to believe what God says and think we have to interpret what He says in order to get the meaning. Dake Bible -Mark 11:17 note