Dake Bible Discussion BoardSyria, birthplace of the Antichrist.

General Discussion Forum devoted to the study of God's Word in Honor of Finis J. Dake.
Watchman2013
Wrestle Against Spiritual Wickedness in High Places

Re: Syria, birthplace of the Antichrist.

Post by Watchman2013 »

Back before I was Saved, during my war, Vietnam, we'd say, "Kill 'em all- and let God sort 'em out..." Today, such thoughts are long gone. It's not God's will, that any should perish. As regards followers of Islam, their filth is not a "religion of peace," but Satan's chosen vehicle for world domination, that is, until his child, the Antichrist, comes upon the world's stage...

Those that hate God- The Father, The Son, and The Holy Spirit, are my enemies... Should they die in their sins, hating God, they'll get exactly what they deserve- reservations in The Lake of Fire...

POTUS, President of the United States, Barack Hussein Obama, non only blinked, but evidenced answer to prayer, that dismayed, disconcerted, and debilitated members of his party, Saturday, 08/31/2013, by backing down from his stated intentions that could have begun WWIII. Praise God for His Mercies endure forever and ever, Amen. It was truly an answer to prayer, that war between Western Civilization and Satan's Middle East did not break-out...

It, the threat of war in the Middle East, is not over. Supposedly Obama will initiate briefings concerning Syria, with department heads and members of Congress, that, ideally, will result in debate and a vote of Representatives and Senators, to determine if the Administration will yield... Legality of Presidential war powers is yet another bone of contention, that must be addressed...

We must never forget that God is in charge, and thankfully, at least for now, war is not yet a 100% certainty at this time... Thank-you, Lord Jesus...

Maranatha

Watchman2013

"Confess with your mouth, that 'Jesus is Lord,' believing in your heart that God raised Him from the Dead, and you will be saved, for with the heart, man believes and is justified, and with his profession of faith, he is saved." Romans 10:9-10.