Dake Bible Discussion BoardJimmy Swaggart said my dear friend Finis Jennings Dake

General Discussion Forum devoted to the study of God's Word in Honor of Finis J. Dake.
branham1965
Little Children, Let No Man Deceive You: He that Doeth Righteousness is Righteous, Even as He is Righteous

Re: Jimmy Swaggart said my dear friend Finis Jennings Dake

Post by branham1965 »

I RECOGNIZE JILL SWAGGART AND GRACE LARSON.NONE OF THE OTHERS.BUT THEY ALL LOOK LIKE HARLOTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
WHAT IS THE BLACK THUG GANGSTA WEST COAST HAND GESTURES.MY GOD...IT NEVER ENDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! +sick +sick :morning: :morning:

Rocky wrote:
victoryword wrote:
Rocky wrote: And puts very little emphasis on the resurrection.
This the primary problem that I have had with his teachings. I have never dug any further into his teachings to learn anything he says on the other stuff you mention. I have his expository Bible but can't really remember the last time I pulled it out of the bookshelf.

But seriously, is that his worship team or are you just plain' around?
Yeah, the most well known one is Jill swaggart in the middle in the black dress, Now days the internet makes it hard to keep secrets lol.. They are at a bar. I know I seem angry, But My church split over this and the pastor and his wife got brained washed by him.

branham1965
Little Children, Let No Man Deceive You: He that Doeth Righteousness is Righteous, Even as He is Righteous

Post by branham1965 »

JILL SWAGGART IS THE GIRL IN THE BLACK DRESS WITH BLOND HAIR.SHE HEADS THE WORSHIP TEAM.SHES MARRIRED TO DONNIES SON GABE.GRACE LARSON IS THE GIRL FAR LEFT.NOW SHE IS A GREAT SINGER AND HAS ALBUMS OUT. +CrazyEyes +CrazyEyes
I HOPE THIS WAS JUST A JUVENILE BIRD BRAINED PRANK FOOLISHLY CAUGHT ON PHOTO.THEY ARE IGNORANT AS AN AUSTRALIAN GREENIE TO POSE LIKE THAT!!!!!!!

quote="victoryword"]
Rocky wrote: And puts very little emphasis on the resurrection.
This the primary problem that I have had with his teachings. I have never dug any further into his teachings to learn anything he says on the other stuff you mention. I have his expository Bible but can't really remember the last time I pulled it out of the bookshelf.

But seriously, is that his worship team or are you just plain' around?[/quote]

branham1965

Post by branham1965 »

i hope i can clarify something.

this incident proves...these young girls out looks like a batchlorette party.they shouldnt have done it.

im no hypocrite.if i was in ministry i would step down immediately.before i was caught.

people can fall and some have great trouble getting up.i as a layperson experienced this.i have never been able to ....

even my late Pastor had some troubles up north.

i never accepted some of the teaching..eat the straw spit out the sticks....

sighs...

branham1965

Post by branham1965 »

The Bar was Patrick Obrien's in New Orleans .its a very popular place.

it was Jill Swaggarts Sisters batchlorette party.the doll being the substitute for the men i suppose.

BILLY BULLDOG found it on a heresy hunter ichabod site :neutral: .i started reading the rubbish and quit.

branham1965

Post by branham1965 »

MY GRANDPA USED TO LET ME HAVE IT.YOU ARE SO DUMB YOUR HAPPY.THIS PROVES HE WAS RIGHT.
branham1965 wrote:OH MY GOD.OH MY GOD!!!!
ROCKY I OWE YOU AN APOLOGY.I AM A GULLIBLE NAIVE IDIOT.ILL FALL FOR ANYTHING.ED WAS RIGHT.
I KNOW WHO A FEW OF THOSE GIRLS ARE.ONE IS GABES WIFE ONE IS LOREN LARSON'S DAUGHTER.THEY LOOK LIKE TRAMPS IN A BAR.

I AM DUMBFOUNDED.I JUST CANT BELIEVE IT.

I THINK HE MADE HIS THEOLOGY CONFORM TO HIS EXPERIENCE RATHER THAN MAKE HIS EXPERIENCE CONFORM TO GODS THEOLOGY THE BIBLE.
IF I HAVE A VICE i do I NEED TO GET RID OF IT OR SUFFER NOW AND FOREVER.

THIS LITERALLY BLOWS MY MIND.
Rocky wrote:
Ironman wrote:
Rocky wrote:Just study him, he is not a fine man. I fear you may be blinded by his charisma..
Hi Rocky.

Not one of us is perfect. I believe he has done more than any one of us can even think about doing let alone actually do something of any consequence. he admits he was not perfect!
"All of a sudden, the Spirit of the Lord came over me, and He began to reveal to my heart the meaning of this aspect of our Christian experience. In a moment’s time, I saw it, and I saw it clearly. I can remember getting up from behind my desk and pacing back and forth across my office, tears streaming down my cheeks. The Lord then spoke to my heart and said, “You have asked Me the cause of your problem. It is the sin nature, and your lack of understanding about how it works and how it is to be controlled.”
Cheers, Haz.
His theology is twisted. He uses religious jargon to confuse the reader, I have read several of his books including his commentary bible. I use to be into him. I am not even saying anything about his past that is not even in the equation in what I am saying. If you like him that is fine, I just think he is false as well as his panel of Pharisees. He has even claimed he has received divine revelation about the cross. He makes outlandish claims about sanctification that has no scriptural basis, And puts very little emphasis on the resurrection. Just be careful about his teachings. If you want specifics I can give them. Like I said, I was into him until the Lord got me away from his teachings. In a nutshell he believes the Christian is bound by sin unless one puts his faith in the cross that Christ was crucified on. Only faith in the cross is where we get victory over the "sin nature" as he calls it. That Christians will always be under the control of the sin nature unless they put their faith in his theology about the cross. They are so many issues with this man that you don't even have to bring up his past. Oh also he claims that is wasn't his fault that he did what he did in the 80s and 90s he just didn't understand that cross lol
Here is a pic of his worship team :evilbat:
..Image

branham1965

Post by branham1965 »

YOU ARE A GREAT MAN HAZ.YOU HAVE GUTS.MINE WERE HUGE AS WELL.
I AGREE WITH YOU 100%%%%%.

Ironman wrote:I'm not making excuses for the man, like I said we are all sinners and have made many mistakes, most of mine were huge!! Even Finis made a few boo-boo's? Lets hope Jimmy repents of his!

Rocky

Post by Rocky »

I almost didn't want to post these pictures, and they are even worse things than this going on in the Swaggart camp. The reason I mainly posted them is because on francis and friends they crucified other Christian music artist on national television and called them satanic because they were not southern gospel, like God never enjoyed music until southern gospel came out or until Jimmy came along. I am not tring to slander these people, just want to bring some awareness. Thousands and possibly millions of our brothers and sisters in Christ are being lead astray by this ministry and this twisted theology including the church I use to attend. The swaggarts need our prayers, I pray that the holy spirit will open up their eyes to their own hypocrisy.

branham1965

Post by branham1965 »

LIKE WHAT ROCKY?????

I HAD TO FIND THE NASTY GIRLS :shocked!: PICTURES MYSELF. :lol:

WHAT IS GOING ON THERE????
I KNOW THEY HAVE A STRANGE ELITIST ATTITUDE THAT BAFFLES ME TIMBERS BUT WHAT IS GOING ON?????
I WATCH SOME PROGRAMS.IM NOT GLUED ON THERE.IVE BEEN BLESSED NY PROGRAMS.THE FRANCES PROGRAM....WELL ITS INFORMATIVE.
IVE ENJOYED THE BIBLE.BUT ITS NOT THE DARB.NOTHING COMPARES TO REVEREND DAKES BIBLE.

Rocky wrote:I almost didn't want to post these pictures, and they are even worse things than this going on in the Swaggart camp. The reason I mainly posted them is because on francis and friends they crucified other Christian music artist on national television and called them satanic because they were not southern gospel, like God never enjoyed music until southern gospel came out or until Jimmy came along. I am not tring to slander these people, just want to bring some awareness. Thousands and possibly millions of our brothers and sisters in Christ are being lead astray by this ministry and this twisted theology including the church I use to attend. The swaggarts need our prayers, I pray that the holy spirit will open up their eyes to their own hypocrisy.

branham1965

Post by branham1965 »

i looked up the stuff .in my opinion the guys a 100%%%% nut.its a crazy heresy hunter site.Churchhills V sign was the devil one of those kind.

i wish you well Rocky.

macca
After the Holy Ghost Has Come Upon You, Ye Shall Be My Witnesses

Post by macca »

Like i said Jimmy is a glory hunter, he did not take correction and never will,.
He is justified in his own mind.
His final fall will be the greater for he has led and is leading many away from Jesus and the purity of the gospel.

John.6:16-18
My doctrine is not Mine, but His who sent Me.
If anyone wills to do His will, he shall know concerning the doctrine, whether it is from God
or whether I speak of My own authority.

HE WHO SPEAKES FROM HIMSELF SEEKS HIS OWN GLORY;

But he who seeks the glory of the One who sent Him is true, and no unrighteousness is in him.

macca