Dake Bible Discussion BoardJoseph Prince teaches OSAS

General Discussion Forum devoted to the study of God's Word in Honor of Finis J. Dake.
macca
After the Holy Ghost Has Come Upon You, Ye Shall Be My Witnesses

Re: Joseph Prince teaches OSAS

Post by macca »

something is screwy here :crazyeyes: :mrgreen:
macca

macca

Re: Joe Prince teaches OSAS

Post by macca »

Justaned wrote:
frad70 wrote:His Blood was different than the animals' blood.
Yes it was but No Jew would touch any blood after 3 days per God's instructions. I don't think Christ violated His Father explicit instruction and tried to offer 3 day old blood. Just would not happen.

Besides if Christ committed is Spirit into His Father Hands do you think God said not today I check on you in couple of days?

Such non sense!

Hang on Ed, you can not have it both ways.... when Jesus said it was finished the old covernant was fullfilled, so the law that forbid the priest
from touching 3 day old blood was done away with.
Jesus's blood is God's blood and as such had to touch all that was tainted by rebellion and that included heaven where satan entered to overthrow God.

macca

Justaned
Little Children, Let No Man Deceive You: He that Doeth Righteousness is Righteous, Even as He is Righteous

Post by Justaned »

macca wrote:
Justaned wrote:
Yes it was but No Jew would touch any blood after 3 days per God's instructions. I don't think Christ violated His Father explicit instruction and tried to offer 3 day old blood. Just would not happen.

Besides if Christ committed is Spirit into His Father Hands do you think God said not today I check on you in couple of days?

Such non sense!

Hang on Ed, you can not have it both ways.... when Jesus said it was finished the old covernant was fullfilled, so the law that forbid the priest
Jesus's blood is God's blood and as such had to touch all that was tainted by rebellion and that included heaven where satan entered to overthrow God.

macca
What where on earth do you get that in Scripture?

Watchman2013
Wrestle Against Spiritual Wickedness in High Places

Post by Watchman2013 »

Frad70, you do know, that Jesus Christ, Our Lord and Savior, The Lord of Glory, was THE Sacrifice for all mankind? His Precious Blood, washed away All Sin? So, kindly enlighten me. Why would anybody sacrifice animals? I'll repeat that. Why would anyone sacrifice animals?

News Flash! Jesus Christ Did It All... Period... No need for more sacrifices...

I've looked at all possible Scriptures that could apply. I didn't find any that fit a three day old blood with current day priests- not even the RCC does that... So, what gives?

Maranatha

Watchman2013

"Confess with your mouth, that 'Jesus is Lord,' believing in your heart that God raised Him from the Dead, and you will be saved, for with the heart, man believes and is justified, and with his profession of faith, he is saved." Romans 10:9-10.
macca

Post by macca »

Justaned wrote:
macca wrote:
Justaned wrote:

Such non sense!

macca

Hebrews. 9:23; 12:18-24;
lUKE. 10:18;
Isaiah.12:12-15;
Ezekiel.28:11-19;

macca

Justaned
Little Children, Let No Man Deceive You: He that Doeth Righteousness is Righteous, Even as He is Righteous

Post by Justaned »

macca wrote:
Justaned wrote:
macca wrote:
Justaned wrote:

Such non sense!

macca

Hebrews. 9:23; 12:18-24;
lUKE. 10:18;
Isaiah.12:12-15;
Ezekiel.28:11-19;

macca

And that is what you get of those verses? :shocked!:
None of them even remotely suggest what you are saying. I don't think either of us know what you are talking about.

Watchman2013

Post by Watchman2013 »

I concur, Justaned. Never was there more precious blood, to do such an awesome task- proof positive of just how much God, in ALL Three Persons, loves us... Could anything ever be more humbling, to us humans?

Praise God for His Faith, Love, Mercy, Grace, and everlasting Kindness. The Lord Jesus Christ, through His Sacrifice, has made us worthy to be with Him...

It is now up to us, to learn to be, and do what is necessary, to be Holy, as He is Holy...

Maranatha

Watchman2013

"Confess with your mouth, that 'Jesus is Lord,' believing in your heart that God raised Him from the Dead, and you will be saved, for with the heart, man believes and is justified, and with his profession of faith, he is saved." Romans 10:9-10.
inpursuit
Exodus

Post by inpursuit »

Been a while since I posted on the board. I have to put in my two cents worth. We must caution on accepting the heretical doctrine of the Word of Faithers who espouse the error that Jesus went into he'll to serve punishment as a sinner at the hand of satan. He went into he'll but His stay was in Paradise where he met with the believers who were being held captive there. Hence the Word says He lead captivity captivity captive. Many of whom were seen for 40 days in and about Jerusalem.

Paul taught us what the Gospel is in that he said I preach Christ and I preach Christ crucified. Again we must be cautious of what we preach. He said in Gal. 1:6-9, (I paraphrase), that if they preach any gospel other than that which he preached you are to be accursed. Verse 9 is a repeat of the warning which thoroughly convinces me the Holy Spirit wanted to make certain we follow His instructions which he gave through Paul the Apostle.

The sin debt was paid in full when Jesus rendered his spirit into God's hands. The Law was fulfilled. The Old Covenant was set aside and fully replaced by the New Covenant. Contrary to what some teach the resurrection of Jesus was not required for salvation to be made available. Salvation was made available by His death on the cross. The resurrection guarantees us of our resurrection in that day as it demonstrates His complete dominion over death and the grave

Never forget preach the cross and what Jesus there did. Any modification of that straight forward message will be another gospel.

His Son

Bill
Watchman2013

Post by Watchman2013 »

Hi inpursuit!

I concur with your message. We must always be precise, in our communications. Lately, in addition to what has been posted here, on the Forum, God's been working on me. One Word, "Holiness." He's saying, "Be ye Holy, as I am Holy..." It's not enough that we take II Chronicles 7:14. We must Practice the Presence of The Lord, as well...

Glad you're here, and "back" for the old timers... I look forward to more of your posts...

Maranatha

Watchman2013

macca

Post by macca »

inpursuit wrote:Been a while since I posted on the board. I have to put in my two cents worth. We must caution on accepting the heretical doctrine of the Word of Faithers who espouse the error that Jesus went into he'll to serve punishment as a sinner at the hand of satan. He went into he'll but His stay was in Paradise where he met with the believers who were being held captive there. Hence the Word says He lead captivity captivity captive. Many of whom were seen for 40 days in and about Jerusalem.

Paul taught us what the Gospel is in that he said I preach Christ and I preach Christ crucified. Again we must be cautious of what we preach. He said in Gal. 1:6-9, (I paraphrase), that if they preach any gospel other than that which he preached you are to be accursed. Verse 9 is a repeat of the warning which thoroughly convinces me the Holy Spirit wanted to make certain we follow His instructions which he gave through Paul the Apostle.

The sin debt was paid in full when Jesus rendered his spirit into God's hands. The Law was fulfilled. The Old Covenant was set aside and fully replaced by the New Covenant. Contrary to what some teach the resurrection of Jesus was not required for salvation to be made available. Salvation was made available by His death on the cross. The resurrection guarantees us of our resurrection in that day as it demonstrates His complete dominion over death and the grave

Never forget preach the cross and what Jesus there did. Any modification of that straight forward message will be another gospel.

You sell Paul and his gospel short Bill.
1. Cor. 15:1-7;
Moreover, brethren, I declare to you THE GOSPEL which i preached to you, which also you receive and IN WHICH YOU STAND.
BY WHICH ALSO YOU ARE SAVED, IF YOU HOLD FAST THAT WORD which I preached to you - unless you believed in vain.
For I delivered to you first of all that which I also received: That Christ died for our sins according to the scriptures,
and that He was buried, and THAT HE ROSE AGAIN THE THIRD DAY according to the scriptures, and that He was seen...etc

You also sell Peter and the Holy Spirit short.
Acts. 10:34-48;
And we are witnesses of all things which He did both in the land of the Jews and in Jerusalem,
whom they killed by hanging on a tree.
Him God RAISED UP ON THE THIRD DAY, and showed Him openly.

Salvation came after the gospel was preached, all of it, not what you and others perceive to be enough.

that is the gospel, not your watered down sop from hell.

macca