Dake Bible Discussion BoardCREFLO no need to confess sin

General Discussion Forum devoted to the study of God's Word in Honor of Finis J. Dake.
bibleman
Administrator

Re: CREFLO no need to confess sin

Post by bibleman »

cpbeller wrote:Leon...

Jesus wasn't telling the truth there...He was only trying to make the story interesting, donch'a'know?? You know, like a mystery novel writer...
Thanks for clearing that up. I was wondering where Ed was getting that from!

God bless
Leon Bible

http://www.ministryhelps.com
http://www.dakebible.com
http://www.dakebibleboard.com
https://www.facebook.com/groups/DakeBibleDiscussion/

The fault in Bible complications is not with God or the Bible, but with men who refuse to believe what God says and think we have to interpret what He says in order to get the meaning. Dake Bible -Mark 11:17 note

macca
After the Holy Ghost Has Come Upon You, Ye Shall Be My Witnesses

Post by macca »

Justaned wrote:
macca wrote:Oh now i see, it was the special anointing that Jesus received when He was baptised by John in the Jordan!!!

The anointing left Jesus when He was on the cross not His Father.. eemmmmmhhh

if that is true that means the Holy Spirit leaves the christian when he becomes a sinner again after his conversion????

How can the the Holy Spirit leave and not the Father?

Tell me Ed, help me understand..

macca
First where do you get Jesus got a special anointing when he was baptized? Jesus is God there is not greater anointing.

In Sauls and Samson's case they weren't anointed with salvation they were anointed to accomplish the task God had before them. The Holy Spirit had not been given to man yet as Jesus promised. They were empowered by the Holy Spirit to accomplish the task, when they decided to do it their way God lifted that empowerment.

Acts.10:36-38;
The word which God sent to the children of Israel, preaching peace through Jesus Christ - He is Lord of all.
That word you know which was proclaimed throughout all Judea, and began from Galilee AFTER the baptism which John preached.
How God ANOINTED JESUS OF NAZARETH WITH THE HOLY SPIRIT AND WITH POWER, who went about doing good and healing all who were oppressed by the devil, FOR GOD WAS WITH HIM.

John. 1;29-34;
The next day John saw Jesus coming toward him, and said, Behold! the Lamb of God who takes away the sin of the world!
This is He of whom I said, after me comes a Man who is prefered before me.
I did not know Him but that He should be revealed to Israel, therefore I came baptising with water.
And John bore witness, saying, I SAW THE SPIRIT DECENDING FROM HEAVEN LIKE A DOVE, AND HE REMAINED UPON HIM.
I did not know Him, but He who sent me to baptise with water said to me,
Upon whom you see the Spirit decending, and remaining on Him, this is He who baptises with the Holy Spirit.
And i have seen and testified that this is the Son of God.

enough said.

macca

Justaned
Little Children, Let No Man Deceive You: He that Doeth Righteousness is Righteous, Even as He is Righteous

Post by Justaned »

macca wrote:
Justaned wrote:
macca wrote:Oh now i see, it was the special anointing that Jesus received when He was baptised by John in the Jordan!!!

The anointing left Jesus when He was on the cross not His Father.. eemmmmmhhh

if that is true that means the Holy Spirit leaves the christian when he becomes a sinner again after his conversion????

How can the the Holy Spirit leave and not the Father?

Tell me Ed, help me understand..

macca
First where do you get Jesus got a special anointing when he was baptized? Jesus is God there is not greater anointing.

In Sauls and Samson's case they weren't anointed with salvation they were anointed to accomplish the task God had before them. The Holy Spirit had not been given to man yet as Jesus promised. They were empowered by the Holy Spirit to accomplish the task, when they decided to do it their way God lifted that empowerment.

Acts.10:36-38;
The word which God sent to the children of Israel, preaching peace through Jesus Christ - He is Lord of all.
That word you know which was proclaimed throughout all Judea, and began from Galilee AFTER the baptism which John preached.
How God ANOINTED JESUS OF NAZARETH WITH THE HOLY SPIRIT AND WITH POWER, who went about doing good and healing all who were oppressed by the devil, FOR GOD WAS WITH HIM.

John. 1;29-34;
The next day John saw Jesus coming toward him, and said, Behold! the Lamb of God who takes away the sin of the world!
This is He of whom I said, after me comes a Man who is prefered before me.
I did not know Him but that He should be revealed to Israel, therefore I came baptising with water.
And John bore witness, saying, I SAW THE SPIRIT DECENDING FROM HEAVEN LIKE A DOVE, AND HE REMAINED UPON HIM.
I did not know Him, but He who sent me to baptise with water said to me,
Upon whom you see the Spirit decending, and remaining on Him, this is He who baptises with the Holy Spirit.
And i have seen and testified that this is the Son of God.

enough said.

macca
Macca
Is Jesus and the Father one? Is the Jesus, the Father and the Holy Spirit the Godhead? Yes the Dove of the Holy Spirit came down, why to anoint Jesus? Or to show Father Son and Holy Spirit are one with each other.

If this is true John 1:1-5 (NKJV)
1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.
2 He was in the beginning with God.
3 All things were made through Him, and without Him nothing was made that was made.
4 In Him was life, and the life was the light of men.
5 And the light shines in the darkness, and the darkness did not comprehend it.
Then Jesus already had everything He needed to accomplish what was accomplished. God does not get anointed by God.

What you are * this the false teaching that Jesus was nothing until he got the Holy Spirit anointing. Then that false logic is extended to man. Man being nothing can get the Holy Spirit anointing and if he has the faith he can be like Jesus who was God.

Start with the basics. John 1:1 and build your theology on that truth alone. Jesus was God and as God he needed no anointing the Holy Spirit was already a part of HIm just as he is a part with God and together they are one.

Ironman
Fast the Chosen Fast of God... Then Shalt Thou Be Like a Spring of Water, Whose Waters Fail Not

Post by Ironman »

If i was not a baptized believer in Jesus Christ before I read all this to and fro bickering among ourselves, I certainly would not be led into being one after. :arrow:

Galatians 4: 16, Am I therefore become your enemy, because I tell you the truth?

branham1965
Little Children, Let No Man Deceive You: He that Doeth Righteousness is Righteous, Even as He is Righteous

Post by branham1965 »

REVEREND DAKE GIVES BOOK......CHAPTER....AND VERSE =AT LEAST 3 WITNESSES FOR ALL THESE 89 PROOFS.

AGAPE TO YOU MY FRIEND.

:morning: :morning: :morning: :morning: :morning:

Is that so? Can you tell me what makes Dake's 89 proof on the trinity fact and not just the opinion of man?
How is it that Dake found the proofs when scholars, theologians, experts, students and faithful followers have searched for them for 2000 years and come way with differing opinions?[/quote]

Ironman
Fast the Chosen Fast of God... Then Shalt Thou Be Like a Spring of Water, Whose Waters Fail Not

Post by Ironman »

God gave Dake the wisdom and knowledge to quote the bible from beginning to end. He would also have included the knowledge to understand what he was talking about when quoting the Scriptures onwhat ever doctrin he was talking about.

Galatians 4: 16, Am I therefore become your enemy, because I tell you the truth?

macca
After the Holy Ghost Has Come Upon You, Ye Shall Be My Witnesses

Post by macca »

Yes, that's how I got where I am today, sifting through the fog of teachings out there.
Today, after all those years I don't need to study opposing views that have shown themselves before and have been found without foundation.

Some of the new stuff looks new, but, its just window dressing over what has come before.

There is nothing new under the sun, every generation believes they are correct and free of error, only to find that others have trod the same path under a different name.

I tend to stay away from all the commentaries out there as I have found the authors beliefs scattered throughout, some more than others.

Even their translations of the bible are skewed towards their bias.

Maybe that's why I find Dake so comfortable, he enforces the word of God wherever he speaks.

I tend to stick to Paul's revelations these days, not my own.

macca

branham1965

Post by branham1965 »

amen big macca!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
macca wrote:Yes, that's how I got where I am today, sifting through the fog of teachings out there.
Today, after all those years I don't need to study opposing views that have shown themselves before and have been found without foundation.

Some of the new stuff looks new, but, its just window dressing over what has come before.

There is nothing new under the sun, every generation believes they are correct and free of error, only to find that others have trod the same path under a different name.

I tend to stay away from all the commentaries out there as I have found the authors beliefs scattered throughout, some more than others.

Maybe that's why I find Dake so comfortable, he enforces the word of God wherever he speaks.

macca

branham1965

Post by branham1965 »

REVED.
TRUTHFULLY ive studied ALOT of other Scholars,Teachers and Expositors etc.etc. in the last near 38 years. +CrazyEyes :morning:
QUESTIONS
1.WHERE DO YOU FEEL REVEREND DAKE FAILS THE LITMUS TEST OF ORTHODOX CHRISTIANITY???BY EXPOSING CALVINISM???OR BY REFUTING 101 OTHER THINGS WE WERE SOLD AS TRUTH AND THEY WERE JUST.......PREACHER TALK.
2.WHERE DOES HE DIFFER SO GREATLY FROM OTHER PENTECOSTALS??HE IS GREATLY LOVED AMONG THEM.
3.MANY OF THE TOP LEADERS IN PENTECOST ENDORSE HIS BIBLE.AND ALL FROM LOS ANGELES TO ??HAVE USED IT OR USE IT.
4.ILL BET YOU DONT ANSWER ME.

SHALOM.
branham1965 wrote:REVEREND DAKE GIVES BOOK......CHAPTER....AND VERSE =AT LEAST 3 WITNESSES FOR ALL THESE 89 PROOFS.

AGAPE TO YOU MY FRIEND.

Is that so? Can you tell me what makes Dake's 89 proof on the trinity fact and not just the opinion of man?
How is it that Dake found the proofs when scholars, theologians, experts, students and faithful followers have searched for them for 2000 years and come way with differing opinions?
[/quote]

Justaned

Post by Justaned »

macca wrote:Yes, that's how I got where I am today, sifting through the fog of teachings out there.

macca

Macca
You don't stay away from commentaries you have only narrowed down the commentaries to one, Dake. That is great, fantastic if you will but what if Dake being human is wrong on something? Doesn't scripture tell us there is wisdom in the council of many?
You might think it is you an God but in fact it is you and Dake God is only included where Dake got it right but everywhere Dake got it wrong you go down with him. Don't you think you owe it to yourself to study for yourself instead of taking even Dake's word for it? And on things you can't fully grasp don't you think it would be wiser to seek the council of many rather than just one?