Dake Bible Discussion BoardCREFLO no need to confess sin

General Discussion Forum devoted to the study of God's Word in Honor of Finis J. Dake.
branham1965
Little Children, Let No Man Deceive You: He that Doeth Righteousness is Righteous, Even as He is Righteous

Re: CREFLO no need to confess sin

Post by branham1965 »

you would not answer my post.i dont care Ed anymore.

Justaned wrote:
branham1965 wrote:REVED

YOU THINK YOU KNOW IT ALLBUT YOU DONT.
I WAS RIGHT WASNT I. +pieface +pieface +pieface +pieface +pieface

Actually I don't know it all and in fact I each day I learn how much I really don't. I pray for wisdom, for knowledge and for understanding most of all I ask for a servants heart.

However I will admit it is very hard for me to understand when people close their minds to any idea but their own.

Billy I'm not sure what you are referring to when you say I was right wasn't I.

Justaned
Little Children, Let No Man Deceive You: He that Doeth Righteousness is Righteous, Even as He is Righteous

Post by Justaned »

branham1965 wrote:you would not answer my post.i dont care Ed anymore.

Justaned wrote:

Actually I don't know it all and in fact I each day I learn how much I really don't. I pray for wisdom, for knowledge and for understanding most of all I ask for a servants heart.

However I will admit it is very hard for me to understand when people close their minds to any idea but their own.

Billy
YOur posts are delayed and when they show up they are sometimes hidden by other posts that came in after but posted immediately. I don't think I saw your post and when I did I responded.

branham1965

Post by branham1965 »

REVED
I HAD NO EARTHLY RIGHT TO SAY THAT TO YOU.SOMETIMES I DISAGREE WITH YOU AND OTHERS.IT DOESNT MEAN TO BE UGLY.IM MORE MIXED UP THAN CHINESE ARITHMETIC ....SORRY OLD FRIEND.
Justaned wrote:
branham1965 wrote:you would not answer my post.i dont care Ed anymore.

Justaned wrote:

Billy
YOur posts are delayed and when they show up they are sometimes hidden by other posts that came in after but posted immediately. I don't think I saw your post and when I did I responded.

Justaned

Post by Justaned »

No problem Billy