Dake Bible Discussion BoardCreflo teaching no confession???

General Discussion Forum devoted to the study of God's Word in Honor of Finis J. Dake.
branham1965
Little Children, Let No Man Deceive You: He that Doeth Righteousness is Righteous, Even as He is Righteous

Creflo teaching no confession???

Post by branham1965 »

I like him alot.Hes a Rhema Graduate.He showed Dad Hagin great respect. :angel:
He is a great Preacher-Teacher etc.

BUT ......... i heard him say yesterday " oh its ok or alright to confess your sins now if you want to ...or along that line. :neutral :neutral:

HE LIKE JOSEPH PRINCE IS SAYING SIN IS NOT IMPUTED TO THE BELIEVER.
ITS ALL GRACE GRACE GRACE GRACE NOW.

REVEREND DAKE DEALT WITH THAT IN 1949.HE REFUTED IT IN BOTH GPFM 1949 AND DARB IN 1963.

branham1965
Little Children, Let No Man Deceive You: He that Doeth Righteousness is Righteous, Even as He is Righteous

Re: Creflo teaching no confession???

Post by branham1965 »

I need to say again i like Creflo.He is doing great exploits in Georgia.

I like Joseph Prince too.He credits Dad Hagin as his hero etc. :scatter:

i have always believed that confession of sins was proper and Biblical.Psalm 51.
THIS IS PROVEN IN GPFM AND THE DAKE BIBLE.PROFUSE REFERENCES ARE GIVEN THERE. :angel:
When Nathan told King David THOU ART THE MAN !!!!!!!!!David said i have sinned against the LORD.Nathan then said the LORD hath put away thy sin ...if David had not repented and cried to God would he have been forgiven????
Confession is required for forgiveness in both Covenants.

SAINT PAUL TO THE CHURCH AT CORINTH PROVES THE NO CONFESSION ULTRA GRACE THEORY FALSE IN 1 CORINTHIANS 5
AND 2 COR 7.

Rocky

Post by Rocky »

+bling

branham1965

Post by branham1965 »

Rocky wrote:
+bling
Rocky
that is just awful.i know Leroy Thompson is wrong.He refused to meet Dad Hagin in Tulsa.

seeing Creflo do this ...
i saw on another post Paula White drives a 100,000 +++Mercedes sports car.

branham1965

Post by branham1965 »

PLEASE KNOW
im not for Preachers being poor.i think they should be blessed and prosperous .until it gets them.gets in them.ive seen it. :agrue:

Rocky

Post by Rocky »

I agree brother, its just that what you see on Tv with a lot of televangelist is not christianity but a manipulation of extracting money from gullible individuals.. Now I am not saying all but probably most..

branham1965

Post by branham1965 »

i agree with you .
miss you bro.please post more. :scatter:
Rocky wrote:I agree brother, its just that what you see on Tv with a lot of televangelist is not christianity but a manipulation of extracting money from gullible individuals.. Now I am not saying all but probably most..

Justaned

Post by Justaned »

Rocky wrote:I agree brother, its just that what you see on Tv with a lot of televangelist is not christianity but a manipulation of extracting money from gullible individuals.. Now I am not saying all but probably most..
AMEN! :angel: :angel:

tomas555
Hosea

Post by tomas555 »

Confess! For the Kingdom of Heaven is at hand.

Tomas

branham1965

Post by branham1965 »

Who are you watching on Christian tv Rocky???

theres a bunch out of the Deep South =in Louisiana saying only they are preaching the truth and everyone else is off.