Dake Bible Discussion BoardThe Truth about Religions

General Discussion Forum devoted to the study of God's Word in Honor of Finis J. Dake.
Ironman
Fast the Chosen Fast of God... Then Shalt Thou Be Like a Spring of Water, Whose Waters Fail Not

The Truth about Religions

Post by Ironman »

John 10:16 And other sheep I have, which are not of this fold: them also I must bring, and they shall hear my voice; and there shall be one fold, and one shepherd.

The Qur'an 21:92 All prophets! This, your religion, is but one religion and I am your God, so serve Me.

The Qur'an 21:93 Mankind has divided this one religion into different pieces regarding different peoples, but all will return to God.

Also, the Qur'an 10:47 For every people, there is a messenger and after their message comes, then on the Day of Judgment, they will be judged fairly and they will not be wronged.

The Buddha (circa 500 BC) It is not good for a wise man, who is the protector of Life's Truth to proclaim, "My doctrine only, is the Truth; and all others are wrong."

Galatians 4: 16, Am I therefore become your enemy, because I tell you the truth?

branham1965
Little Children, Let No Man Deceive You: He that Doeth Righteousness is Righteous, Even as He is Righteous

Re: The Truth about Religions

Post by branham1965 »

IF I UNDERSTAND you correctly you are trying to somehow infer that other Religions such as Islam and Buddhism are acceptable to God.THAT'S RANK HERESY.
That contradicts the teachings of the King and the Lord of Glory Our Savior Jesus Christ and constitutes "ANOTHER GOSPEL."Galatians 1:8-9.

branham1965
Little Children, Let No Man Deceive You: He that Doeth Righteousness is Righteous, Even as He is Righteous

Post by branham1965 »

THE OTHER SHEEP MENTIONED BY THE LORD JESUS WERE THE................GENTILES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
NOT THE MORMONS,THE JWS CLASSES,NOT ANY FALSE PAGAN DEMON RELIGIONS SUCH AS ISLAM WHICH IS FROM THE BOWELS OF THE DEVIL OR BUDDHISM WHICH IS ALSO DEMONIC.
THE GENTILES WERE AND ARE THE OTHER SHEEP.

Ironman wrote:John 10:16 And other sheep I have, which are not of this fold: them also I must bring, and they shall hear my voice; and there shall be one fold, and one shepherd.

The Qur'an 21:92 All prophets! This, your religion, is but one religion and I am your God, so serve Me.

The Qur'an 21:93 Mankind has divided this one religion into different pieces regarding different peoples, but all will return to God.

Also, the Qur'an 10:47 For every people, there is a messenger and after their message comes, then on the Day of Judgment, they will be judged fairly and they will not be wronged.

The Buddha (circa 500 BC) It is not good for a wise man, who is the protector of Life's Truth to proclaim, "My doctrine only, is the Truth; and all others are wrong."

Ironman
Fast the Chosen Fast of God... Then Shalt Thou Be Like a Spring of Water, Whose Waters Fail Not

Post by Ironman »

God wants all men to be saved billy. Jesus died for all men not just a few. All religions, except those who hold Jesus Christ as the head, under the Father are false. Many religions and their leaders profess to be true to God but teach their own doctrins and their traditions and commandments of men.

The few verses I quoted show just how duped and off to the left they are, yet they are way off the truth.

Galatians 4: 16, Am I therefore become your enemy, because I tell you the truth?

Ironman

Post by Ironman »

GENTILES, Non-Jews!

God wants all men to be saved billy. Jews and Gentiles. Jesus died for all men not just a few. All religions, except those who hold Jesus Christ as the head, under the Father are false. Many religions and their leaders profess to be true to God but teach their own doctrins and their traditions and commandments of men.

The few verses I quoted show just how duped and off to the left they are, yet they are way off the truth.

branham1965

Post by branham1965 »

MY BAD HAZ. +goofy
I MISUNDERSTOOD YOU.lack of sleep.
i was wondering about Aussie PM Julie Gillard
that she dodged two sandwiches....one was Vegemite on wheat i think. :silly:

Ironman wrote:God wants all men to be saved billy. Jesus died for all men not just a few. All religions, except those who hold Jesus Christ as the head, under the Father are false. Many religions and their leaders profess to be true to God but teach their own doctrins and their traditions and commandments of men.

Ironman

Post by Ironman »

branham1965 wrote:MY BAD HAZ. +goofy
I MISUNDERSTOOD YOU.lack of sleep.
i was wondering about Aussie PM Julie Gillard
that she dodged two sandwiches....one was Vegemite on wheat i think. :silly:

Ironman wrote:God wants all men to be saved billy. Jesus died for all men not just a few. All religions, except those who hold Jesus Christ as the head, under the Father are false. Many religions and their leaders profess to be true to God but teach their own doctrins and their traditions and commandments of men.

My fault billy, I should have explained what I wanted to say better than I did. Sorry mate.
Julia Gillard and her party will be decimated next September 14.