Dake Bible Discussion BoardANTI-DISPENSTIONALISTS

General Discussion Forum devoted to the study of God's Word in Honor of Finis J. Dake.
branham1965
Little Children, Let No Man Deceive You: He that Doeth Righteousness is Righteous, Even as He is Righteous

Re: ANTI-DISPENSTIONALISTS

Post by branham1965 »

REVED
the 17 works of the flesh will close Heaven's Door.... :agrue: Gal 5.
the sin of TEMPTING CHRIST.1 Cor 10 .

The SIN of rejecting Christ that is spoken of in Hebrews which was the rejection of the Christian System by the Jews in time of persecution and returning to Judaism.this causes one to be cut off the Vine John 15 ;Rom 11;Gal 5.
if one loses Jesus Christ in their heart they become reprobate 2 Cor 13:5.
..... spots in the love feasts feeding WITHOUT FEAR clouds they are without water carried about of winds =every wind of doctrine ..Eph 4 ever learning never finding the truth 1 Tim 2.
these are trees whose fruit withereth,without fruit TWICE DEAD :| not 1000 times dead TWICE DEAD PLUCKED UP BY THE ROOTS...raging waves of the sea cf Is 57:20 foaming out their own shame see Phil 3;18-19 to whom is reserved the blackness of darkness for ever. Jude.

Justaned wrote:
bibleman wrote:
Justaned wrote:
dolph wrote:Ed, you said one sin is equal to another, then murder is equal to bad hat comments. This supports Dr. Dake's position. You have lost your salvation until you repent.

It's awful quiet in this Presbyterian Church!!!!
I never said you lose your salvation. That is either you, Dake or someone else that is saying that.
Hi Ed,

Can any sin or a change of heart cause a true born again believer to lose his salvation?
Can any sin? NO but there is the sin of rejecting the saving relatonship with Christ is a sin that can cause us to lose our salvation. Heb 6

Can a change of heart? Yes When the heart of man changes to the point he rejects Jesus Christ he is lost. Again Heb 6

Now the question you didn't ask.

Can a person once saved and then loses his salvation by rejecting his relationship with Christ ever be saved again? Scripture Hebrew 6 and 10 say NO!

Justaned
Little Children, Let No Man Deceive You: He that Doeth Righteousness is Righteous, Even as He is Righteous

Post by Justaned »

branham1965 wrote:REVED
the 17 works of the flesh will close Heaven's Door.... :agrue: Gal 5.
the sin of TEMPTING CHRIST.1 Cor 10 .

The SIN of rejecting Christ that is spoken of in Hebrews which was the rejection of the Christian System by the Jews in time of persecution and returning to Judaism.this causes one to be cut off the Vine John 15 ;Rom 11;Gal 5.
if one loses Jesus Christ in their heart they become reprobate 2 Cor 13:5.
..... spots in the love feasts feeding WITHOUT FEAR clouds they are without water carried about of winds =every wind of doctrine ..Eph 4 ever learning never finding the truth 1 Tim 2.
these are trees whose fruit withereth,without fruit TWICE DEAD :| not 1000 times dead TWICE DEAD PLUCKED UP BY THE ROOTS...raging waves of the sea cf Is 57:20 foaming out their own shame see Phil 3;18-19 to whom is reserved the blackness of darkness for ever. Jude.

Justaned wrote:
bibleman wrote:
Justaned wrote:
dolph wrote:Ed, you said one sin is equal to another, then murder is equal to bad hat comments. This supports Dr. Dake's position. You have lost your salvation until you repent.

It's awful quiet in this Presbyterian Church!!!!
I never said you lose your salvation. That is either you, Dake or someone else that is saying that.
Hi Ed,

Can any sin or a change of heart cause a true born again believer to lose his salvation?
Can any sin? NO but there is the sin of rejecting the saving relatonship with Christ is a sin that can cause us to lose our salvation. Heb 6

Can a change of heart? Yes When the heart of man changes to the point he rejects Jesus Christ he is lost. Again Heb 6

Now the question you didn't ask.

Can a person once saved and then loses his salvation by rejecting his relationship with Christ ever be saved again? Scripture Hebrew 6 and 10 say NO!

Billy
Read that passage again in Gal 5 it says if we do those things we will not inherit the kingdom. However it also says the Holy Spirit which is present in the believer will produce far different things.

To me this is saying if you are doing these things and claiming to be a believer you are fooling yourselve because the Holy Spirit that indwells a believer produces the exact opposite.

All the rest of the scriptures you cite again are referring to non believers that claim to know Jesus.

There is no scripture that talks of a believer losing their salvation due to sin and having the requirement to confess and repent to get saved again.

There is passages that say a saved person can lose their salvation but it also says they can never be saved again.

brodave

Post by brodave »

As for as no man could keep the law. Where is that scripture? Luke 1:6 And they were both righteous before God, WALKING IN ALL THE COMMANDMENTS AND ORDINANCES OF THE LORD BLAMELESS. The last half of Phil. 3:6 concerning Paul before conversion: touching the righteousness which is in the law' blameless.

brodave

Post by brodave »

If I sin I repent when I realize what I have done. Do I repent on a daily basis? yes. But I also believe the blood of Jesus covers me from all sin. I don't believe every time I sin I loose my salvation. I believe God's grace and mercy are part of my salvation package.

I heard Andrew Womack teaching on praying in tongues and asking for the interpretation. He was raised Baptist but after he received the Holy Spirit baptism he fellowshipped with Pentecostal. He told God he was going to pray in tongues and ask God to tell him who was right. The interpretation was neither one was right, they where both wrong.

branham1965

Post by branham1965 »

no one in Christendom believes such a thing.
why dont you read your own Bible.
dolph wrote:I love Wommack but after reading multible pages in GPFM Dake makes it very clear you must be born again after every sin. Dake uses multible (15) examples from scripture and I'll take scripture over anybody's word of knowledge. (P.426-9, Can a Man Be Born-Again More Than Once?)

branham1965

Post by branham1965 »

Mr.Womack equates his own thoughts to be the voice of God.
"Thy Word is Truth." John 17:17
brodave wrote:If I sin I repent when I realize what I have done. Do I repent on a daily basis? yes. But I also believe the blood of Jesus covers me from all sin. I don't believe every time I sin I loose my salvation. I believe God's grace and mercy are part of my salvation package.

I heard Andrew Womack teaching on praying in tongues and asking for the interpretation. He was raised Baptist but after he received the Holy Spirit baptism he fellowshipped with Pentecostal. He told God he was going to pray in tongues and ask God to tell him who was right. The interpretation was neither one was right, they where both wrong.

Rocky

Post by Rocky »

dolph wrote:I love Wommack but after reading multible pages in GPFM Dake makes it very clear you must be born again after every sin. Dake uses multible (15) examples from scripture and I'll take scripture over anybody's word of knowledge. (P.426-9, Can a Man Be Born-Again More Than Once?)
I disagree a bit, I don't thank that is what Dake is saying. Dake, as I do believes in a such a thing as backsliding. Not that if you sin you have to get reborn again, and do the whole new birth process over again. But as scripture teaches you still have to confess and ask for forgiveness and forsake the sin and repent when a believer does sin, as indicated in the 1st John. There is a difference according to scripture in committing a sin as a Christian and completely backsliding and going back in to perpetual sinful lifestyle and loosing salvation. Scripture is clear to me on this.

macca
After the Holy Ghost Has Come Upon You, Ye Shall Be My Witnesses

Post by macca »

What about the anti-depressents?

branham1965

Post by branham1965 »

:angel: :angel:
Rocky wrote:
I disagree a bit, I don't thank that is what Dake is saying. Dake, as I do believes in a such a thing as backsliding. Not that if you sin you have to get reborn again, and do the whole new birth process over again. But as scripture teaches you still have to confess and ask for forgiveness and forsake the sin and repent when a believer does sin, as indicated in the 1st John. There is a difference according to scripture in committing a sin as a Christian and completely backsliding and going back in to perpetual sinful lifestyle and loosing salvation. Scripture is clear to me on this.