Dake Bible Discussion BoardCAN PEOPLE BE SAVED DURING THE MILLENIUM?

General Discussion Forum devoted to the study of God's Word in Honor of Finis J. Dake.
graceforme
Hosea

Re: CAN PEOPLE BE SAVED DURING THE MILLENIUM?

Post by graceforme »

dolph wrote:What does Dr. Dake say?? I mean will they still have the ability to be children of God with glorified bodies?

Interesting question. I'd think there's probably some teaching about that in God's Plan for Man. Unfortunately, I lost my copy when we moved and haven't replaced it. But, I'm thinking you could find your answer there. And I'm sure someone here can help you. I'll be watching, as I'll be interested to see the answers.

"Blessed is the nation whose God is the LORD; and the people whom he hath chosen for his own inheritance" Psalm 33:12

Ironman
Fast the Chosen Fast of God... Then Shalt Thou Be Like a Spring of Water, Whose Waters Fail Not

Post by Ironman »

dolph wrote:What does Dr. Dake say?? I mean will they still have the ability to be children of God with glorified bodies?
Many people can and will be saved during the Milennium. The Antichrist will be a future mortal man. That he will be a man is clear from Revelation 13:18, "it is the number of A MAN; and his number is six hundred and three score and six" (Rev. 13:18). That he will be a MORTAL MAN is clear from the fact that he will be "slain" by Jesus Christ Himself at His second advent (Read Dan. 7:11; Isa. 11:4; 2 Thess. 2:7-8). If Jesus is going to slay him at His second advent, then he must be a mortal man at that time. This proves he is not a spirit being or a resurrected and immortal man from the dead.

NOT EVERY ONE WILL TAKE HIS MARK, AND HE WILL NOT BE ABLE TO KILL EVERY ONE WHO DOES NOT TAKE HIS MARK!

The Bible speaks of many peoples of all nations that are left after the reign of the Antichrist, people who will be alive in the Millennium and will go up yearly to worship God (Zech. 14:16-21). This limits the kingdom of the Antichrist to only part of the world and also limits his ability to kill everyone who does not take the mark even in his own empire. According to Rev. 14:9-11 no one who has taken the mark will go into the Millennium, but will be sent to eternal Hell. That multitudes go into the Millennium proves they have not taken the mark of the beast and have not been killed, as is taught by many Bible students. If Antichrist kills every person on Earth who does not take his mark and the Lord sends to eternal Hell everyone who does take his mark, then there would be no one left alive to enter the Millennium. This would be contrary to Zech. 14:16-21; Matt. 25:31-46; Isa. 2:1-4 and many other Scriptures.
Many nations of the Earth will be able to buy and sell and yet not be killed for not taking the mark of the beast as proved by the facts and Scriptures in the last two points above. The law that men will not be able to buy or sell applies to the kindreds, tongues, and nations that are inside the ten kingdoms of the future that will be formed inside the Old Roman Empire. If the Antichrist reigns over only these countries, then it is clear that all nations outside of his ten kingdoms will be able to buy and sell and will not be affected by any law he makes in his kingdom.
It is a fact that over half the people on Earth today have never heard the name Jesus Christ or of His gospel. Multitudes of peoples in the interior of Africa, South America, India Australia Tibet and many parts of the Earth do not know there have been two world wars in a generation. It will be equally true that these peoples will never get to know there has been an Antichrist and a great tribulation on Earth until Christ and the saints of all ages come and extend the kingdom of Christ from Jerusalem to the ends of the earth in the Millennium. To believe one human being called the Antichrist ruling over ten kingdoms inside the Roman Empire Territory, can take over the entire Earth and literally kill all who do not take his mark, is saying one human being is going to do more in forty-two months or 1260 days in establishing his religion on Earth than God, Jesus Christ, the Holy Spirit and the whole Church have done in over nineteen centuries to get the gospel out.
The mark of the beast is not to be 666. There are three brands men will have a choice of taking in the days of the Antichrist inside his kingdom. They are his name, his mark, and the number of his name. (Rev.13:16-18). The name and mark of this man is not given in any scripture; so no one will know what they are until he comes and men get to know what his name will be and what mark he will choose to put on his followers. The only one of these three brands that is given is the number of his name, and that is stated as being 666 in Rev. 13:18. So 666 is not the name or the mark of the beast It is only the number of the beast.

Taken from Dake's Plan for Man.

Galatians 4: 16, Am I therefore become your enemy, because I tell you the truth?

graceforme
Hosea

Post by graceforme »

dolph wrote:Thanks guys but that doesn't answer the question of whether a person living in the Millennium will have a chance to be born again, receive a glorified body and become a son of God, or child of God, or, only have an opportunity to be a believer. Which raises the second question, will a believer of Christ live forever after becoming a believer during the Millennium? Perhaps the Bible is silent on this subject.

Ironman said, "Many people can and will be saved during the Milennium."

I think if a person gets saved, regardless of when they get saved, they will be born again, and receive a glorified body. At the moment of salvation, we become believers and children of God. I think that makes a person joint heirs with Christ and receiver of all the benefits that go with it.

God Bless.

"Blessed is the nation whose God is the LORD; and the people whom he hath chosen for his own inheritance" Psalm 33:12

frenchie
Wrestle Against Principalities

Post by frenchie »

God will provide the same eternal salvation for those who will accept it during this period as was provided in all previous ages - redemption through Jesus Christ. The faithful at the end of the Millennium will be delivered from the terrible judgment of fire from Heaven upon the rebels, and will be permitted to enter the New Earth to carry out His original purpose in the Earth, as we shall see in the next two lessons. The Earth will pass its second sinful career into a redeemed and perfect state "wherein dwelleth righteousness." God Himself will then set up His headquarters on the Earth and reign over His universal kingdom which will then be free from all sin and rebellion. From this time and through eternity all free wills will submit to the Lord of the whole universe having been purged from all possible rebellion, as we have explained in Lesson One, Point VII, which see.
The eternal benefits of the redemption of Christ will for the first time be realized fully in the New Earth at the end of the Millennium. At that time the whole creation will be delivered from the bondage of corruption into the glorious liberty of the sons of God (Rom.8:21-24). All rebels will be confined to the eternal lake of fire (Rev. 20:11-15). All resurrected saints will continue to reign forever and ever over the coming natural generations of men yet to be born in all eternity (Dan. 2:44-45; 7:13-14, 18; Rev. 5:10; 11:15; 22:4-6). The natural people will eat of the tree of life and live forever (Rev. 22:1-2). They will carry out God's original purpose of replenishing the Earth with sinless human beings forever (Gen. 1:26-28; 9:12).
Dake Topical Index.

As i understand it, people would be saved during the millenium but they will be natural people.
The resurected saints will live eternaly by the virtue of the resurection.
The natural saints saved during the millenium will live eternaly by the virtue of the tree of life.
The resurected saints will have citisenship in the New Jerusalem, the natural people won't.

branham1965
Little Children, Let No Man Deceive You: He that Doeth Righteousness is Righteous, Even as He is Righteous

Post by branham1965 »

THAT BOOK IS A JEWISH BOOK FROM JEWISH PROPHETS AND THE SON OF GOD WAS JEWISH.WE WERE GRAFTED IN.YOU READ THAT WRONG JUGEND.THE GENTILE THE NATIONS THE GOYIM IT IS WE WHO ARE FORTUNATE TO BE IN THE BRANCH. NOT THE JEWS!
YOU HAVE IT REVERSED.

+IsraelFlag +IsraelFlag +IsraelFlag +IsraelFlag +IsraelFlag +IsraelFlag +IsraelFlag +IsraelFlag +IsraelFlag +IsraelFlag +IsraelFlag +IsraelFlag +IsraelFlag +IsraelFlag +IsraelFlag +IsraelFlag +IsraelFlag +IsraelFlag +IsraelFlag
dolph wrote:
graceforme wrote:
dolph wrote:Thanks guys but that doesn't answer the question of whether a person living in the Millennium will have a chance to be born again, receive a glorified body and become a son of God, or child of God, or, only have an opportunity to be a believer. Which raises the second question, will a believer of Christ live forever after becoming a believer during the Millennium? Perhaps the Bible is silent on this subject.

Ironman said, "Many people can and will be saved during the Milennium."

I think if a person gets saved, regardless of when they get saved, they will be born again, and receive a glorified body. At the moment of salvation, we become believers and children of God. I think that makes a person joint heirs with Christ and receiver of all the benefits that go with it.

God Bless.

Graceforme, Let's look at the Jews for a minute, one third of whom make it through the tribulation and are saved when they see the holes in Christ's side and hands(after Christ's return). I don't see them going to Heaven, getting glorified bodies but remaining on earth as was their future even before their forefathers rejected Christ. Scoefild said, the Jews are an earthly people with an earthly future. They were never promised a heavenly home. On the other hand, we were graphed into the Olive Tree, spiritual Israel, the remnant.

I haven't read all of Dake's writings but would like to know what or if he wrote on this topic. Then again, Bible may be silent on this.

Ironman
Fast the Chosen Fast of God... Then Shalt Thou Be Like a Spring of Water, Whose Waters Fail Not

Post by Ironman »

"As i understand it, people would be saved during the millenium but they will be natural people."

And live forever on the Earth as God had planned before Adam sinned.

Human life will be prolonged, (Isa. 65:20; Zech. 8:4; Luke 1:33), during the Millennium for one thousand years and then those who do not rebell against God with Satah at the end of the Millennium will be permitted to live on forever and ever.

The phrase "all flesh" in Isa. 66:22-24 proves that natural man will continue in the New Earth and will come to worship God in the new moons and sabbaths.

In Rev. 21:3-4, 24-26 the men and nations mentioned are natural peoples for the tabernacle of God comes down to dwell among men and God shall wipe away all tears. Such would not be true if these men were the glorified saints, for God has been dwelling among them for 1,000 years already and He has wiped away all tears from their eyes 1,000 years before these Scriptures are fulfilled.

The Earth was created to be inhabited by natural beings and natural man was promised the Earth as an eternal habitation and inheritance from the very beginning (Ex. 32:13; Ps. 25:13; 37:9-11, 22, 29, 34; 69:36; 82:8; Isa. 60:21; Matt. 5:5; 25:34). These passages were spoken to earthly people and will be fulfilled when earthly people inherit the Earth after the Millennium. Glorified saints will reign as kings and priests under Christ over these Earthly people forever (Dan. 7:13-14, 18:27; Isa. 9:6-7; Luke 1:32-35; 1 Cor. 6:2; Rev. 5:9-10; 11:15; 20:4-10). People who live on Earth will not be glorified and enter into the same priviliges as the saints who have a part in the first resurrection and who were glorified before the Millennium, for if Earthly people were glorified then who will be the subjects of the eternal kingdom that Christ and the pre-millennial glorified saints reign over? Who would marry and reproduce the natural generations of men on the eternal Earth.

God created man to live forever in the natural body, as is clear from the fact that man would have lived a natural life forever if he had not sinned and fallen short of the glory of God. The penalty for sin is death-physical, spiritual and eternal death. However fallen man did not cause God to change His original and eternal plan for man on Earth. God cannot in the end suffer defeat, so He turned mans fall into a blessing by His plan to gather out of the race during the period of the fall an heavenly people to reign over natural people who will be redeemed from the fall, and all its affects after the Millennium. The fall of man simply delayed the original purpose of God, but because of the delay God gained more than He would have gained otherwise. As it is now, God will have an heavenly resurrected and glorified people who will reignover the coming generations of natural people forever and there would have been no class of glorified saints from the human race to help God administer the affairs of the universe forever. After the Millennuim naturalman will be fully redeemed and will live on the New Earth just as Adam did before the fall, to carry out God's original purpose of replenishing the Earth with natural people (Gen.1:27-31; 9:21; Isa. 45:18).

Taken from Gods Plan for man by Dake. Page 992-993.

Galatians 4: 16, Am I therefore become your enemy, because I tell you the truth?

graceforme
Hosea

Post by graceforme »

Thanks guys, for all the great information. I need to replace my GPFM. I've looked and looked, but can't find it. We had to move quite suddenly last spring, and several things got misplaced.

You are all truly appreciated.

Justaned
Little Children, Let No Man Deceive You: He that Doeth Righteousness is Righteous, Even as He is Righteous

Post by Justaned »

I'm still trying to find out who is going to be alive to live in the Millennium.
If the Tribulation events as presented by the Dispensationalist/futuruistics are accurate. And if you read scripture as they insist you must, you see to buy or sell you must have the mark of the beast. If you are without the mark you are martyred. If you take the mark you are destined to the Lake of Fire. So to me the only people I see coming out of the millennium are dead martyres and people who fate of eternal damnation is already sealed.

Now I realize a few people saw this problem with that particular view of events and have changed some of the conditions of the Tribulation. Making just a partial tribulation, or a tribulation just confined in the Middle East and such. And I guess if you are setting the rules for Bible interpretation that is okay but then the question that begs to be asked is how do you know your have the right interpretation?

I think the whole discussion is silly by most here because most on this forum believe they will be raptured long before any of this happens. So this is sort of like the game "imagine" for those that believe in the pre trib rapture.

bibleman
Administrator

Post by bibleman »

Justaned wrote:I'm still trying to find out who is going to be alive to live in the Millennium.
If the Tribulation events as presented by the Dispensationalist/futuruistics are accurate. And if you read scripture as they insist you must, you see to buy or sell you must have the mark of the beast. If you are without the mark you are martyred. If you take the mark you are destined to the Lake of Fire. So to me the only people I see coming out of the millennium are dead martyres and people who fate of eternal damnation is already sealed.

Now I realize a few people saw this problem with that particular view of events and have changed some of the conditions of the Tribulation. Making just a partial tribulation, or a tribulation just confined in the Middle East and such. And I guess if you are setting the rules for Bible interpretation that is okay but then the question that begs to be asked is how do you know your have the right interpretation?

I think the whole discussion is silly by most here because most on this forum believe they will be raptured long before any of this happens. So this is sort of like the game "imagine" for those that believe in the pre trib rapture.
Hi Justaned,

Why don't you do a little study in the Dake notes and this will all clear up for you.

Revelation 21:24 And the nations of them which are saved shall walk in the light of it: and the kings of the earth do bring their glory and honour into it.
a [nations] The natural earthly nations who have lived from the tribulation period through the Millennium will multiply and replenish the the earth and carry out the original program of God on earth as Adam and others would have done if man had not sinned (Gen. 1:26-28; 8:22; 9:12,16; 17:1-9,19). They are the sheep nations of Mt. 25:31-46. Finis Jennings Dake, Dake's Annotated Reference Bible: Containing the Old and New Testaments of the Authorized or King James Version Text, (Lawrenceville, GA: Dake Bible Sales, Inc., 1997), WORDsearch CROSS e-book, Under: "Chapter 21".

God bless
Leon Bible

http://www.ministryhelps.com
http://www.dakebible.com
http://www.dakebibleboard.com
https://www.facebook.com/groups/DakeBibleDiscussion/

The fault in Bible complications is not with God or the Bible, but with men who refuse to believe what God says and think we have to interpret what He says in order to get the meaning. Dake Bible -Mark 11:17 note

DeafManHealing
Wrestle Not Against Flesh and Blood

Post by DeafManHealing »

Branham is correct. Yeshua came to save Israel as you can see in Romans 10:1 - 5 and keep on reading the whole chapter.

+IsraelFlag +IsraelFlag +IsraelFlag +IsraelFlag +IsraelFlag +IsraelFlag +IsraelFlag +IsraelFlag +IsraelFlag +IsraelFlag +IsraelFlag +IsraelFlag +IsraelFlag +IsraelFlag +IsraelFlag +IsraelFlag +IsraelFlag

The whole plan from God has always been to minister to Israel then the nations of the world. :angel: