Dake Bible Discussion BoardA General Resurrection

General Discussion Forum devoted to the study of God's Word in Honor of Finis J. Dake.
bibleman
Administrator

Re: A General Resurrection

Post by bibleman »

fatherfisher wrote:So . . . I have received an email asking me to basically knock it off with all the posting (not just on this topic, apparently, but in general).

So I will.

I apologize for coming across either as too much of an "egg-head" or as someone who thinks he is a "smarty-pants". I guess it comes with old age or something.

I also apologize to Ray, Justaned, Branham, and any others I may have offended by comments.

A board like this is not a place where a person's tone can come across in the way it's meant . . . the printed words sometimes seem harsh where they aren't meant to.

At any rate, may God bless you folks and enable you to stay close to our Lord and Savior, because "apart from Me you can do nothing" (John 15.5).
Fatherfisher,

Who is the administrator of this board?

Did I send you the email?

Of course I did not.

So just because some are under the fire of the Word of God is no reason to STOP telling the truth is it?

It is true that your post have shown the fallacies of Ray, Justaned and Billy. But isn't that what the Word of God is suppose to do?

PS- ALSO remember that some post to this board (as you may already know) who are against the teachings of the Bible and are here trying to straighten us out. If they sent you an email then take it with a grain of salt considering the source.

God bless
Leon Bible

http://www.ministryhelps.com
http://www.dakebible.com
http://www.dakebibleboard.com
https://www.facebook.com/groups/DakeBibleDiscussion/

The fault in Bible complications is not with God or the Bible, but with men who refuse to believe what God says and think we have to interpret what He says in order to get the meaning. Dake Bible -Mark 11:17 note

Bible Basics
Proverbs

Post by Bible Basics »

Please, don't stop posting, Mr. Fisher.

I really look forward to reading your posts. And, I appreciate the time and patience you put into answering the posts of others.

Bible Basics

branham1965
Little Children, Let No Man Deceive You: He that Doeth Righteousness is Righteous, Even as He is Righteous

Post by branham1965 »

WHO SENT THE MAIL FATHER FISHER???
IT WASNT ME.I LOVE YOUR POSTS.YOU NEED NOT APOLOGISE TO ME EVER.I RESPECT YOU VERY MUCH.
fatherfisher wrote:So . . . I have received an email asking me to basically knock it off with all the posting (not just on this topic, apparently, but in general).

So I will.

I apologize for coming across either as too much of an "egg-head" or as someone who thinks he is a "smarty-pants". I guess it comes with old age or something.

I also apologize to Ray, Justaned, Branham, and any others I may have offended by comments.

A board like this is not a place where a person's tone can come across in the way it's meant . . . the printed words sometimes seem harsh where they aren't meant to.

At any rate, may God bless you folks and enable you to stay close to our Lord and Savior, because "apart from Me you can do nothing" (John 15.5).

macca
Tarry Until Ye Be Endued With Power From On High

Post by macca »

So I will.

Please don't go Father Fisher, you have my support.

Macca

Please don't go, you have my support Father Fisher.....

Justaned
Little Children, Let No Man Deceive You: He that Doeth Righteousness is Righteous, Even as He is Righteous

Post by Justaned »

So I will.

You are kidding right? I can't believe anyone would seriously suggest this to you. Now it has been suggestted to me many times openly on the forum but to date no one has ever sent me anything but encouragement. Well Bibleman and me have had some interesting exchanges via email I believe even Bibleman would never do such a thing. :mrgreen:

Ray

Post by Ray »

So I will.

Brother Fisher,

I have been away for a little while, had surgery on my right bicep tendon.
Please do not stop our discussion we are now involved in. though my typing is now limited for a while.

You have NO reason to apologize to anyone here, as i have said before I very much enjoy our discussion.

branham1965

Post by branham1965 »

father fisher
i never posted anything in pms to you.i dont believe we ever even spoke on here.so i have no idea what has happened.i hope you dont go because some devil here is being themselves. :-|

So I will.

scottae316
Wrestle Against Spiritual Wickedness in High Places

Post by scottae316 »

So I will.

While I am not surprised to hear this I will say that you should not stop posting. You replies are well written and thought out and the one of the most important things is that you remain courteous and respectful in your replies, something that some could learn from.