Dake Bible Discussion BoardGod's role in sickness - Permissive or Causative

General Discussion Forum devoted to the study of God's Word in Honor of Finis J. Dake.
branham1965
Little Children, Let No Man Deceive You: He that Doeth Righteousness is Righteous, Even as He is Righteous

Re: God's role in sickness - Permissive or Causative

Post by branham1965 »

branham1965 wrote:I APOLOGISE FOR CRACKING UP.AT NIGHT ITS REAL BAD.i dont know why.I MISSED MY MEDS YESTERDAY AND ...whew I WOULD NEVER INTENTIONALLY HURT WITH MY BIG MOUTH REVERED DAKE ,PASTOR BIBLE OR ........ANY ONE ON HERE.please pray.the Doctors... :neutral:
branham1965 wrote:im sorry for these posts.i dont.please remove them and remove me.please.
i mean to say the Doctors try.thank God for them...sighs. :agrue:

Justaned
Little Children, Let No Man Deceive You: He that Doeth Righteousness is Righteous, Even as He is Righteous

Post by Justaned »

branham1965 wrote:REVED
i think we can go to extremes either way.i have no doubt that the LORD gave Pastor Bible his Church.id stake my life on it.and Kimbos life.
He is in the business of doing good things like that for His beloved.
you sound more like a CHURCH OF CHRIST PREACHER than AG.i think you are fooling around. +wink
Justaned wrote:No where in scripture does God ever promise, imply or that was the normative way to get a piece of property. The fact that it worked for someone does not mean it was God intention or God's doing. It simply means that is what they did and they got the land. (((((+goofy billy here you are kidding right????God does that all the time!!!

We know Satan is a counterfeiter and without naming names or pointing any fingers I know Satan could and would plant such a false teaching and make it come to fruition just to propagate the lie.((like who???say it????

Billy
Read what you said and then tell me why you said what you did.
Also please don't quote me and then modify the quote to make it look like I said some things I didn't.
We have all seen many counterfeits from the adversary that from outward appearance appears to be blessed of God but we know they aren’t. ((((this is a cult that denies the DEITY OF CHRIST. :2gunfire: The Mormon religion one of the fastest growing cultic Christian religions is a perfect example. Another is some of the Mega churches that have risen over time only to be exposed as hotbeds of sin and corruption. (((most of the Megas are doing a good job.Joel Osteen is a good young man.i LOVED his Dad.

So the real question becomes was it God, was it Satan or was it something that simply worked the way it did?
+goofy (((((((((((( that sounds like bar talk frankly ....good grief.
Billy
Please read what you said then explain to me why you said what you did.
Also please don't quote me and then modify the quote so it looks like I said something I didn't
Last edited by Justaned on Wed Jan 23, 2013 3:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.

bibleman
Administrator

Post by bibleman »

Justaned wrote:No where in scripture does God ever promise, imply or suggest that was the normative way to get a piece of property. The fact that it worked for someone does not mean it was God's intention or God's doing. It simply means that is what they did and they got the land.

We know Satan is a counterfeiter and without naming names or pointing any fingers I know Satan could and would plant such a false teaching and make it come to fruition just to propagate the lie.

We have all seen many counterfeits from the adversary that from outward appearance appears to be blessed of God but we know they aren’t. The Mormon religion one of the fastest growing cultic Christian religions is a perfect example. Another is some of the Mega churches that have risen over time only to be exposed as hotbeds of sin and corruption.

So the real question becomes was it God, was it Satan or was it something that simply worked the way it did?
Hi Ed,

Above you said: "We know Satan is a counterfeiter and without naming names or pointing any fingers I know Satan could and would plant such a false teaching and make it come to fruition just to propagate the lie."

OK Ed... so the Devil gave us the land... just so he could continue the lie that when you pray, fast, confess, believe for God's blessings in your life - God hears and answers!

You are a trip Ed.

Have you ever considered getting into the Word of God? fasting? prayer? listening to faith-filled ministers? maybe even going to church?

I think it would do you a lot of good.

God bless
Leon Bible

http://www.ministryhelps.com
http://www.dakebible.com
http://www.dakebibleboard.com
https://www.facebook.com/groups/DakeBibleDiscussion/

The fault in Bible complications is not with God or the Bible, but with men who refuse to believe what God says and think we have to interpret what He says in order to get the meaning. Dake Bible -Mark 11:17 note
Justaned

Post by Justaned »

bibleman wrote:
Justaned wrote:No where in scripture does God ever promise, imply or suggest that was the normative way to get a piece of property. The fact that it worked for someone does not mean it was God's intention or God's doing. It simply means that is what they did and they got the land.

We know Satan is a counterfeiter and without naming names or pointing any fingers I know Satan could and would plant such a false teaching and make it come to fruition just to propagate the lie.

We have all seen many counterfeits from the adversary that from outward appearance appears to be blessed of God but we know they aren’t. The Mormon religion one of the fastest growing cultic Christian religions is a perfect example. Another is some of the Mega churches that have risen over time only to be exposed as hotbeds of sin and corruption.

Hi Ed,

Above you said: "We know Satan is a counterfeiter and without naming names or pointing any fingers I know Satan could and would plant such a false teaching and make it come to fruition just to propagate the lie."

OK Ed... so the Devil gave us the land... just so he could continue the lie that when you pray, fast, confess, believe for God's blessings in your life - God hears and answers!

You are a trip Ed.

Have you ever considered getting into the Word of God? fasting? prayer? listening to faith-filled ministers? maybe even going to church?

I think it would do you a lot of good.
I never said Satan gave you the land, in fact I don't think I ever mentioned your land anywhere in anything I have ever said. I really don't care about your land.

What I care about is someone teaching that God wants us to walk on someone else's land without God specific leadership and claim that land as theirs. That doctrine is not found in the scriptures and to teach it as a doctrine of God is false teaching.

Ironman
Fast the Chosen Fast of God... Then Shalt Thou Be Like a Spring of Water, Whose Waters Fail Not

Post by Ironman »

There are many if not most Australian aboriginies who believe 'all' of Australia, 'all' of the land 'all of Australia belongs to them and we are invaders who stole their land and their children. They say the great giant dreamtime serpent came up from under the ground and gave them the land.
"For Aboriginal people the land has a very special meaning for all over the land there are features which are reminders of those giant Beings of the Dreamtime."
"Their ancestors from the Dreamtime also gave them possession of tribal lands, and hence tribal land, and all forms of life contained within it, are regarded as a sacred trust."
"For instance, the Sun is a woman, she creates life and she is often symbolized by water, fire, earth and red ochre, the Moon is male and controls the tides and seasonal cycles - he is often symbolized by snake, dog, frog and also water.

I wonder where all that came from?? Not from God! They are winning back much of the land and especially prominant buildings and valuable assets through the courts. I pray they dont come after my property.

Galatians 4: 16, Am I therefore become your enemy, because I tell you the truth?
scottae316
Wrestle Against Spiritual Wickedness in High Places

Post by scottae316 »

Many Native American Indians feel the same way about the land in the US. While the cowboy movies usually portray the Indians for attacks and breaking treaties, it was actually the US government that broke most of the treaties. If you look at the problems that many Indians have today in their reservations and Nations, much of it is because of this.

branham1965

Post by branham1965 »

that was...my bad.i dont know how to operate a computer after 7 years.ie quoting you etc.my bad.
Justaned wrote:
branham1965 wrote:REVED
i think we can go to extremes either way.i have no doubt that the LORD gave Pastor Bible his Church.id stake my life on it.and Kimbos life.
He is in the business of doing good things like that for His beloved.
you sound more like a CHURCH OF CHRIST PREACHER than AG.i think you are fooling around. +wink
Justaned wrote:No where in scripture does God ever promise, imply or that was the normative way to get a piece of property. The fact that it worked for someone does not mean it was God intention or God's doing. It simply means that is what they did and they got the land. (((((+goofy billy here you are kidding right????God does that all the time!!!

We know Satan is a counterfeiter and without naming names or pointing any fingers I know Satan could and would plant such a false teaching and make it come to fruition just to propagate the lie.((like who???say it????

Billy
Read what you said and then tell me why you said what you did.
Also please don't quote me and then modify the quote to make it look like I said some things I didn't.
We have all seen many counterfeits from the adversary that from outward appearance appears to be blessed of God but we know they aren’t. ((((this is a cult that denies the DEITY OF CHRIST. :2gunfire: The Mormon religion one of the fastest growing cultic Christian religions is a perfect example. Another is some of the Mega churches that have risen over time only to be exposed as hotbeds of sin and corruption. (((most of the Megas are doing a good job.Joel Osteen is a good young man.i LOVED his Dad.

+goofy (((((((((((( that sounds like bar talk frankly ....good grief.
Billy
Please read what you said then explain to me why you said what you did.
Also please don't quote me and then modify the quote so it looks like I said something I didn't

branham1965

Post by branham1965 »

dolph wrote:Kimbos, does your master want a piece of me???!!!???
dolph
i was not physically calling any one out on here.read the post dolphenjugen.
again im asking are you joking or being serious???if you are being German...well im part Russian .if you want a dust up pm me.

branham1965

Post by branham1965 »

if you are kidding ...i reckon im not gettin' this. :changes:

branham1965

Post by branham1965 »

branham1965 wrote:

i was joking here.sighs. +dove +peace +pow +powribbon +dunno +dontknow

i was not physically calling any one out on here.read the post dolphenjugen.
again im asking are you joking or being serious???if you are being German...well im part Russian .if you want a dust up pm me.