Dake Bible Discussion BoardCAN PEOPLE BE SAVED DURING THE MILLENIUM?

General Discussion Forum devoted to the study of God's Word in Honor of Finis J. Dake.
titus213
Do Good to Them that Hate You

Re: CAN PEOPLE BE SAVED DURING THE MILLENIUM?

Post by titus213 »

Dake teaches that during the Millennium the Holy Spirit will be poured out and the knowledge of the Lord will spread worldwide, with Jewish missionaries leading the way in evangelizing the nations. So Gentiles can be saved during both the Tribulation and the Millennium; however, they would not be part of the Church. They would be part of God's kingdom as it takes shape in a new theocracy during the 1,000-year reign of Christ and the saints.

Bible Basics
Proverbs

Post by Bible Basics »

Question: If they will not be part of the Church, will they be part of His body?

Please, see Ephesians 1:23.

Thank you.

Bible Basics

branham1965
Little Children, Let No Man Deceive You: He that Doeth Righteousness is Righteous, Even as He is Righteous

Post by branham1965 »

Reverend Fisher,

IF THE GLORIFIED LORD JESUS CHRIST IS HERE ON PLANET EARTH ON DAVID'S THRONE IN JERUSALEM ...WHO ON EARTH WOULD NOT BELIEVE IN HIM!!???I CANT IMAGINE A SINGLE PERSON NOT BOWING THEIR KNEES TO HIM.
im not trying to fuss im asking.
fatherfisher wrote:Dake teaches that during the Millennium the Holy Spirit will be poured out and the knowledge of the Lord will spread worldwide, with Jewish missionaries leading the way in evangelizing the nations. So Gentiles can be saved during both the Tribulation and the Millennium; however, they would not be part of the Church. They would be part of God's kingdom as it takes shape in a new theocracy during the 1,000-year reign of Christ and the saints.

brodave

Post by brodave »

What about the rebellion at the end of the millineum.Sata will be turned loose and many will side with him at the last war.No doubt some will be saved and some will not.It will be still a matter of free choose.

titus213
Do Good to Them that Hate You

Post by titus213 »

No, I don't think those who believe after the rapture of the Church will be part of the body of Christ, which is the Church. According to the teaching Paul gives in chapter 3 of Ephesians, the Church plays a special role in God's purpose for this age. But the Church is confined to the believers of this present age. The Church will be a witness to God's wisdom and goodness throughout eternity (Eph 3.10,21). . . an eternal testimony speaking of His grace and power in saving and keeping His own in the midst of an evil generation. A kind of trophy of His awesomeness.

I agree that it would seem crazy for anyone NOT to believe in the Lord Jesus if He is here, personally present on earth during the Millennium. Yet we are shown that even during this time during which Satan is bound, people will still have sin in their hearts. Jesus will have to judge sin (Zech 14.17-19) and rule "with a rod of iron" (Psalm 2.8-9; Rev 2.27; 19.15). The multitudes who will be born during the Millennial age (Zech 8.4-6; Jer 30.20; Micah 4.1-5) will still need to be evangelized. They will still have a sinful human nature. And in spite of all the amazing blessings and prosperity of the Millennium, as brodave has mentioned already, there will be plenty of fodder for Satan when he is once again loosed for a little time. The insincerity of those who have pretended to be followers of Jesus will be revealed; Satan's refusal to change even after spending time in the abyss will be seen; the animosity of national leaders against the rule of Christ on earth will be out in the open, as Satan gathers the nations like the sand of the sea once again and proceeds to surround "the camp of the saints" and "the beloved city" (Rev 20.3, 7-10).

branham1965
Little Children, Let No Man Deceive You: He that Doeth Righteousness is Righteous, Even as He is Righteous

Post by branham1965 »

thank you both for replying.Rev.Dave...Rev.Fisher
its hard for me to comprehend that the Lord Jesus Himself will be here in Jerusalem and ANYONE will what say no you are not the Messiah no we dont believe in you.it seems strange to me.of course that doesnt make it not so.im just being honest.

macca
After the Holy Ghost Has Come Upon You, Ye Shall Be My Witnesses

Post by macca »

branham1965 wrote:thank you both for replying.Rev.Dave...Rev.Fisher
its hard for me to comprehend that the Lord Jesus Himself will be here in Jerusalem and ANYONE will what say no you are not the Messiah no we dont believe in you.it seems strange to me.of course that doesnt make it not so.im just being honest.

When we think about what happened after Jesus rose from the dead and all that happened during that time before He went back to heaven,,,,

I find it not strange that there will be people that will deny Him to His face, remember how many stayed in Jerusalem in the upper room after Jesus appeared to over 500 hundred people and commanded them to wait for the Holy Spirit ? 120 out of 500 not a good start.

Also we believe by "FAITH" not seeing or touching Jesus now so will it be any different then when they can see and touch Him? the proud will always be proud as the self rightious will always be "i can do it myself".

macca

Ironman
Fast the Chosen Fast of God... Then Shalt Thou Be Like a Spring of Water, Whose Waters Fail Not

Post by Ironman »

macca wrote:

When we think about what happened after Jesus rose from the dead and all that happened during that time before He went back to heaven,,,,

I find it not strange that there will be people that will deny Him to His face, remember how many stayed in Jerusalem in the upper room after Jesus appeared to over 500 hundred people and commanded them to wait for the Holy Spirit ? 120 out of 500 not a good start.

Also we believe by "FAITH" not seeing or touching Jesus now so will it be any different then when they can see and touch Him? the proud will always be proud as the self rightious will always be "i can do it myself".

macca
Thanks macca. When I get down and start thinking of all my past sins, which I know I shouldnt do, but it creeps in somehow, I ask God to forgive me in Jesus name, and I tell Him that I believe in Him, and His Son Jesus who'm He sent, and all they have done for sinners like me. I BELIEVE IN THEM! without seeing, I believe His Word, the Bible. Jesus said thats about all we need do beside remain sin free as best we can! Cheers, Mate.

Galatians 4: 16, Am I therefore become your enemy, because I tell you the truth?

macca
After the Holy Ghost Has Come Upon You, Ye Shall Be My Witnesses

Post by macca »

Ironman wrote:
macca wrote:

macca
Thanks macca. When I get down and start thinking of all my past sins, which I know I shouldnt do, but it creeps in somehow, I ask God to forgive me in Jesus name, and I tell Him that I believe in Him, and His Son Jesus who'm He sent, and all they have done for sinners like me. I BELIEVE IN THEM! without seeing, I believe His Word, the Bible. Jesus said thats about all we need do beside remain sin free as best we can! Cheers, Mate.

I was shocked when i first heard this coming out of the mouth of a work mate. ""I am MY OWN saviour"" :shocked!:

branham1965

Post by branham1965 »

macca
shalom.
we see NOT yet we believe said the Lord.in that day all will see HIM and have no need of faith.right??im no scholar or Preacher.im asking.
((((i feel depressed being on here today.in Bible days they ripped their clothes off,shaved their heads, mourned in ashes... :agrue: i know we all love and feel for Reverend Pastor Bible and his family.i do.my God.))))
JESUS IS GOING TO BE ON THE THRONE.ALL POWER GIVEN HIM FROM THE FATHER GOD!!!!JESUS THE KING OF GLORY ON EARTH AGAIN!!!!JESUS THE LAMB NOW THE LION!!!!
:| :| how can anyone even the most rotten rebel not repent???!!!!i dont see it!!!!
as ive said im not into eschatology like some.why???i was standing outside a bookstore in Warren.late 1970's.
an Elder brother from my Church told me people get into this real heavy because they are not praying properly and reading their own Bibles etc.etc.stay off it billy.i did.put that DARB down.i did.
no kissing on dates.it was so.
you are not to go to College.i did not.are you following me?????????we were like a Discipling- Shepherding Church.
EVER HEARD OF THOSE CHARISMATIC VICTORY WORD?????????EVER HEARD OF THE FORT LAUDERDALE FAB 5????GIVE ME A WITNESS!!!!!
we were pre -trib .rapture. the Preacher was VERY REAL. he used the DARB.but he was enigmatic.long story.

T.D .JAKES SURE CAN PREACH.....ON TBN NOW.
macca wrote:

macca