Dake Bible Discussion Boardsin to have a beard

General Discussion Forum devoted to the study of God's Word in Honor of Finis J. Dake.
branham1965
Little Children, Let No Man Deceive You: He that Doeth Righteousness is Righteous, Even as He is Righteous

Re: sin to have a beard

Post by branham1965 »

frenchie
Russell was a man who was smart BUT got off into great deception.Reverend Dake speaks of him.in GPFM and in BTU.
please know i do not agree with these things. :vamp: :vamp: got involved in his mind.and he was greatly deceived.i was sharing it because of the JOHN 1:9 verse.i would never ever want to hurt anyone.you are a very kind good person.im sorry if i was not clear friend. :agrue: :agrue: :agrue: :agrue:
frenchie wrote:Branham 1976 wrote:
Pastor Russell felt this meant that every accountable human being ever born of a woman would get one full fair opportunity to accept the Lord.

I agree with that and i beleive i had many fair opportunity before i finaly surrender to Him.

Branham 1976 wrote:
most of these would be in the Millennium.if they did they would be blessed with the prospect of eternal life on the new earth.

I dont understand how this could be the case since the second resurection come only after the millenium.

You are more learned than me Billy, most of the people you mention i dont even know and some of the things they teach i hear for the first time and it sound strange to me sometimes.

frenchie
Wrestle Against Principalities

Post by frenchie »

Branham 1976

Dont worry, no harm done brother.I see your point about John 1:9. Thanks for your reply.

Rocky

Post by Rocky »

branham1965 wrote:i was watching Frances and friends and they said some people think its a sin to wear a beard.i had never heard that.they dont believe that way.

also they are teaching that if a child's parents are lost the babies and little children will NOT go in the rapture.i have NEVER heard this before.
Hey Billy.
Wait a minute ,why are you watching Pharisee and friends? lol. No but they are right some Holiness churches do teach it is a sin for men to have a beard. The Baby one, never herd that before. Was the Swaggart camp teaching that or were they just saying some believe that?