Dake Bible Discussion BoardThe Modern "GRACE" gospel

General Discussion Forum devoted to the study of God's Word in Honor of Finis J. Dake.
the_truth

Re: The Modern "GRACE" gospel

Post by the_truth »

Rocky wrote:
Your question are well thought out, but a bit rhetorical. I will answer them, but before I do please answer just two basic question without double talk and religious jargon. Do you believe one must believe in the only begotten Son of God in this life to inherit eternal life?. Question two. Do you believe in eternal punishment for the wicked and those who have rejected the the Lord Jesus? Please, a simple yes or no to these questions.[/quote]

1. I believe as the Scripture said that one must BELIEVE and OBEY the Son of the Living GOD in order to be found worthy to obtain the FIRST RESURRECTION and inherit God's Kingdom.
2. I believe as the Scripture said in an "aionios"(Greek) or "olam"(Hebrew) punishment for everyone that is not found worthy to inherit the Kingdom God. They will experience God's Wrath of varying degrees. They will be resurrected to a resurrection of judgement. (John 5:29)
3. I believe that ALL men, no matter their faith, no matter their religion, no matter their works, will confess JESUS as Lord and Savior to the Glory of GOD ALMIGHTY. That means even them that believe NOT in this Age because as the Scripture say ALL men shall see the Salvation of GOD.

I beg to differ with you. What i wrote is not double talk or religious jargon.

The question i asked is and assured fact that will happen. There are those in this AGE and before who have died never having been told of the Truth of GOD and the salvation and righteousness of GOD that was revealed in One Man, Jesus. Some of those folks that died were GOD FEARING, but some were not GOD FEARING.

Ironman
Fast the Chosen Fast of God... Then Shalt Thou Be Like a Spring of Water, Whose Waters Fail Not

Post by Ironman »

the_truth wrote:
Rocky wrote:
Your question are well thought out, but a bit rhetorical. I will answer them, but before I do please answer just two basic question without double talk and religious jargon. Do you believe one must believe in the only begotten Son of God in this life to inherit eternal life?. Question two. Do you believe in eternal punishment for the wicked and those who have rejected the the Lord Jesus? Please, a simple yes or no to these questions.
1. I believe as the Scripture said that one must BELIEVE and OBEY the Son of the Living GOD in order to be found worthy to obtain the FIRST RESURRECTION and inherit God's Kingdom.
2. I believe as the Scripture said in an "aionios"(Greek) or "olam"(Hebrew) punishment for everyone that is not found worthy to inherit the Kingdom God. They will experience God's Wrath of varying degrees. They will be resurrected to a resurrection of judgement. (John 5:29)
3. I believe that ALL men, no matter their faith, no matter their religion, no matter their works, will confess JESUS as Lord and Savior to the Glory of GOD ALMIGHTY. That means even them that believe NOT in this Age because as the Scripture say ALL men shall see the Salvation of GOD.

I beg to differ with you. What i wrote is not double talk or religious jargon.

The question i asked is and assured fact that will happen. There are those in this AGE and before who have died never having been told of the Truth of GOD and the salvation and righteousness of GOD that was revealed in One Man, Jesus. Some of those folks that died were GOD FEARING, but some were not GOD FEARING.[/quote]

*****************************************************************************************

Weather people had or have heard of God and His gosple or not He God will do right even by those who have never ever even heard of Him! or any other name associated with and to God. God has revealed His method of dealing with these people even those who have never heard the gospel.

Paul stated in Romans 2:12-16 that God will do right by every man according to the light he has recieved. He said, "For as many as have sinned without law shall also perish without law: and as many as have sinned in the law shall be judged by the law; (for not the hearers of the law are just before God, but the doers of the law shall be justified. For when the gentiles, which have not the law, do by nature the things contained in the law, these having not the law, are a law unto themselves: which shew the work of the law written in their hearts, their conscience also bearing witness, and their thoughts the meanwhile accusing or else excusing one another;) In the day when God shall judge the secrets fo men by Jesus Christ according to my gospel."

God is eternal, everlasting and so is Hell eternal and everlasting. Check the Scriptures provided plainly and clearly teaching this fact.

Heres a free wallpaper for your PC.

Galatians 4: 16, Am I therefore become your enemy, because I tell you the truth?

Ironman
Fast the Chosen Fast of God... Then Shalt Thou Be Like a Spring of Water, Whose Waters Fail Not

Post by Ironman »

I knew a pastor who ended up in a cemetary. His name was pastor Jonathan Blake. Tried to park his car down by the lake, stepped on the gas instead of the brake.

Galatians 4: 16, Am I therefore become your enemy, because I tell you the truth?

the_truth

Post by the_truth »

Ironman wrote:
Weather people had or have heard of God and His gosple or not He God will do right even by those who have never ever even heard of Him! or any other name associated with and to God. God has revealed His method of dealing with these people even those who have never heard the gospel.
Ironman,
i wasn't going to respond to your post mean-spirited post, but I will, but I'm not going to use emotion and rant. So based of the above statement, then A MAN doesn't have to believe or be taught about the Christian religion and as you omit GOD will judge them based off of what they know to determine their "salvation". Is this right?

the_truth

Post by the_truth »

So Rocky,
Were you deceiving me when you said you would answer my questions, if I answered yours? It's been a couple of days. Or maybe thought, that I would not answer, and therefore my non-answer would would allow you a easy escape so one can not question your understanding.

BTW, I'm not afraid to answer any[b/] question concerning what I believe the Scripture says.

Ironman

Post by Ironman »

the_truth wrote:
Ironman wrote:
Ironman,
i wasn't going to respond to your post mean-spirited post, but I will, but I'm not going to use emotion and rant. So based of the above statement, then A MAN doesn't have to believe or be taught about the Christian religion and as you omit GOD will judge them based off of what they know to determine their "salvation". Is this right?
I'm not ranting, I'm just treating fools like they deserve to be treated. I never said a man doesnt have to believe or be taught about the Christian religion and I never omitted anything?? See why I get frustrated with people like you!

PAUL SAID, not I but PAUL said, God will do right even by those who have never ever even heard of Him! or any other name associated with and to God. God has revealed His method of dealing with these people even those who have never heard the gospel.

Look, Paul, Paul, not Haz, Paul stated in Romans 2:12-16 that God will do right by every man according to the light he has recieved.

He said, "For as many as have sinned without law shall also perish without law: and as many as have sinned in the law shall be judged by the law; (for not the hearers of the law are just before God, but the doers of the law shall be justified. For when the gentiles, which have not the law, do by nature the things contained in the law, these having not the law, are a law unto themselves: which shew the work of the law written in their hearts, their conscience also bearing witness, and their thoughts the meanwhile accusing or else excusing one another;) In the day when God shall judge the secrets fo men by Jesus Christ according to my gospel."

God wont send millions of innocent people who have never heard of Him, Jesus or the gosple through no fault of their own to hell. They will be judged according to how they lived their lives in the society and in the time they lived in. Common sense will prevail.
"i wasn't going to respond to your post mean-spirited post,"
Grow some fangs, man up, and stop being a sook!

Rocky

Post by Rocky »

the_truth wrote:So Rocky,
Were you deceiving me when you said you would answer my questions, if I answered yours? It's been a couple of days. Or maybe thought, that I would not answer, and therefore my non-answer would would allow you a easy escape so one can not question your understanding.

BTW, I'm not afraid to answer any[b/] question concerning what I believe the Scripture says.

Sorry about not answering as quick as I wanted to. I was going to point you to the same Scriptures Iromman is directing you to, but he beat me to it, he seems to do that alot I have noticed, ironman is well studied and dead on. Actually what Ironman is saying came to me right away aswell. And thank you for answering my questions, and no the answers you gave were not double talk. You used a couple other false docterin tactics and techniques that false teachers use now days. Manipulation and misinterpretation of Greek and or Hebrew and misinterpretation of scripter. These are a very common tactics for those that adhere to unbiblical theology, the Jehovah witness religion does this aswell. What you are claiming in your docterin, to put it bluntly is not in the bible unless you use the tactics I mentioned. I may elaborate later. I did a teaching on different tactics of false teachers that is influenced by demon spirits to the congregation at the church I attend. The theology of your hybrid version of universalism uses the same tactics that I touched on then. Now you are saying to yourself my theology is not influenced by demons. Yes it is, that is why even when someone gives you a very definitive scripter that refutes what you have been taught and came to believe you are still blinded. You are always going to go back to that so called right definition of that Greek word or find Scriptures that say "all" or "world" and go to those few versus that false teachers use over again that does not harmonize with the rest of the Scriptures, hence the reason of using the so called proper Greek word. Example, in your case the bible definitively says hell is eternal but with scriptures that say that you go back to "oh thats not what that really means in the Greek". And I do not know how you interpret "Enter ye in at the strait gate: for wide [is] the gate, and broad [is] the way, that leadeth to destruction, and many there be which go in thereat: Because strait [is] the gate, and narrow [is] the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.' But I am sure you will have some so called Greek word to give or something . Don't you see the exclusiveness of these scriptures I gave what Jesus said in Matthew 7?

Ray

Post by Ray »

Ironman wrote:
the_truth wrote:
Ironman wrote:
Ironman,
Ironman wrote:
"I'm not ranting, I'm just treating fools like they deserve to be treated."

{Matthew 5:25b but whosoever shall say, Thou fool, shall be in danger of hell fire.}

bibleman
Administrator

Post by bibleman »

Ray wrote:
Ironman wrote:
the_truth wrote:
Ironman wrote:
Ironman,
Ironman wrote:
"I'm not ranting, I'm just treating fools like they deserve to be treated."

{Matthew 5:25b but whosoever shall say, Thou fool, shall be in danger of hell fire.}
Hi Ray,

GOD SAID!

Luke 12:20 But God said unto him, Thou fool, this night thy soul shall be required of thee: then whose shall those things be, which thou hast provided?

Was Jesus including God the Father when he made the Matthew 5:25 statement "whosoever" ?

God bless
Leon Bible

http://www.ministryhelps.com
http://www.dakebible.com
http://www.dakebibleboard.com
https://www.facebook.com/groups/DakeBibleDiscussion/

The fault in Bible complications is not with God or the Bible, but with men who refuse to believe what God says and think we have to interpret what He says in order to get the meaning. Dake Bible -Mark 11:17 note

tomas555
Hosea

Post by tomas555 »

Hello.

I've just found a good article on 1 John 1 here.

http://www.faithwriters.com/article-det ... p?id=58478

Then checked it in Complete Word Study Bible and regarding grammar, the article is true.

Isn't it crazy that Paul did not mention daily sin confession of the believer once, instead he hammers down imputed righteousness of everyone in Christ. Abraham did never confess he lied and still he was righteous.

1 John 1 Was really written about Gnostics, even unto them.

1Jn 1:3
3 That which we have seen and heard declare we unto you, that ye also may have fellowship with us: and truly our fellowship [is] with the Father, and with his Son Jesus Christ. KJV

Apparently audience did not have the fellowship with them yet but John desired to have it. There is no such a thing as sinning saint. And if there is, the resolution is to excommunicate him for satan destroying body so the spirit won't perish. Not confessing to God.

Jam 5:14-16
14 Is any sick among you? let him call for the elders of the church; and let them pray over him, anointing him with oil in the name of the Lord: 15 And the prayer of faith shall save the sick, and the Lord shall raise him up; and if he have committed sins, they shall be forgiven him. 16 Confess [your] faults one to another, and pray one for another, that ye may be healed. The effectual fervent prayer of a righteous man availeth much. KJV

Prayer of faith shall save the sick and the Lord will raise him up. And sins, if he committed some, they shall be forgiven as well. Confessing here is to one another only. God does not impute us sins anymore.

There is only one sin under NT - Not believing Jesus is the Savior and only way to God. - A sin unto death.

If someone wants to use this as a license to sin, I hardly believe he is fully grown Christian. He needs to learn about God's love and grace, which will cause him not to sin. When temptation comes and things happen, he is deeply sorry. But willingly staying in sin, not even fighting inside, is very strange. Such a person is probably not a born-again Christian at all.

Blessings and Love

Tomas