Dake Bible Discussion BoardThe Modern "GRACE" gospel

General Discussion Forum devoted to the study of God's Word in Honor of Finis J. Dake.
branham1965
Little Children, Let No Man Deceive You: He that Doeth Righteousness is Righteous, Even as He is Righteous

Re: The Modern "GRACE" gospel

Post by branham1965 »

Rocky
how is it ok to do the other and not obey the Lord in baptism that way???

even Kenyon :lol: taught Jesus' Name baptism.

i am now an Apostolic.a Oneness Pentecostal.i make no apologies for it.its real.God is there.He has been for over 100 years.the entire world could threaten me.it matters not.im sitting in this chair typing with one finger :o and God is in my soul like never before.the chains of darkness were broken...by Jesus through the laying on of the hands of the Presbytery ....Bishop Posey and the Elders....

but i would never try to mess with you.you love Reverend Dake.i do too.i do.his Bible is the best ever printed.the best.
and im not trying to be a snake or wolf.
the Lord has an Order....and you have a Pastor .please listen to him.certainly not me.

Ironman
Fast the Chosen Fast of God... Then Shalt Thou Be Like a Spring of Water, Whose Waters Fail Not

Post by Ironman »

Changing the subject, off topic, but here goes.

A defusion by Haz.

Billy, When talki'n doesnt work and one is miss-understood, or when one miss-understands another, and war breaks out and one is attacked, here's what one does down under, well in the olden days anyway,

I usually use SSG's even bigger, then slugs!!!!!!!! :snipersmile:

Even Jesus said, Pass the ammo! Self defence is God ordained;

+hammer then +pieface then :2gunfire: and :snipersmile: :smile:

I repented, I'm born again, I'm water baptized, and I still hunt and kill all ferel animals. All these things I did before being born again?

I hunt and trap and kill wild ferel pigs, wild dog's, of which we have thousands in our forrests, ferel cats, some as big a cougars, and foxes, introduced by pommies on the first fleet, pests!!!!!!!!!! not the pommies, the foxes, regurlarly. Sorry if I have offended but I love doing this. I hope thats my calling if Jesus uses us, when Jesus returns and gets rid of all sin, rebellion, and starts cleaning up the land of all pollution, atomic and neuclear waste and ferel animals? Cheers,
Haz.

Galatians 4: 16, Am I therefore become your enemy, because I tell you the truth?

branham1965
Little Children, Let No Man Deceive You: He that Doeth Righteousness is Righteous, Even as He is Righteous

Post by branham1965 »

i know you are a genuine blood bough tbeliever.so is macca.and most others are on here.im trying to share and do Eph 5:14 for all of us. that is ...well you put a :mrgreen: on my face. :scatter:
the picture of Jesus with a rifle might shake up some Nancy's mate.but i love it.the Lamb is coming as a Lion.a Warrior you once said here. :angel: :angel: :angel: just like me poorly speaking or trying to talk Australian.i do it because of my friendship, my loyalty and admiration of you.i know you ran down those ferrel pigs with your dog.....bare handed carrying a bowie.i was going to tell a biker that the other day.he was wearing a shirt with one on it.

but i didnt bother.he is a numbskull.

Rocky

Post by Rocky »

dolph wrote:I can't believe the pride and self righteousness of some folks on this board about how great they are because they are saved!!! What ever happened to the grace part of your salvation????

Most the world is deceived and blinded. Who wouldn't choose Christ if they had a clear view of the facts??? To be a king living in a sinless world forever, verses frying in Hell!!! Cooommmmeeee ooonnnnnnnnnnnnnn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
???

macca
After the Holy Ghost Has Come Upon You, Ye Shall Be My Witnesses

Post by macca »

dolph wrote:I can't believe the pride and self righteousness of some folks on this board about how great they are because they are saved!!! What ever happened to the grace part of your salvation????

Most the world is deceived and blinded. Who wouldn't choose Christ if they had a clear view of the facts??? To be a king living in a sinless world forever, verses frying in Hell!!! Cooommmmeeee ooonnnnnnnnnnnnnn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Not long back i quoted from the book "With Signs Following" by Stanly Howard Frodsham

On page 183
This is the testimony of Onofre Becerra:
Some 10 years ago i went to lead a meeting in Caleta Abara.
There was a sick man there who had known the Lord but had fallen away.
A brother asked me to go with him to pray for him, that the Lord would have mercy on him.
My wife and others who were present accompanied us.
When we arrived we found the man had been dead for half an hour, and his mother and family were gathered around him, weeping with despair.
I have never seen a more horrible spectacle in a corpse, bristling hair and white eyes wide open.
My heart was greatly moved for he had died without God
I told the family that if they would repent that God was able to give them back their son.
They assented. We all knelt down by the dead man.
While we were praying there came over us such an atmosphere of demons that everyone but my wife left the room.
Never had i prayed a prayer such as i then uttered, moved by the Holy Spirit.
God gave me such a faith that i saw the man revive and live.
When he returned to life i said to him, 'brother, you were going to hell.' 'Yes,' he said, 'I was going down,down, to a great abyss of darkness and heat,
but before i reached the place where i was going i was detained, and opening my eyes i found myself here.'
We went to the meeting and at its close we returned to the house and all saw the man.
HE IS STILL LIVING, BUT FAR FROM GOD.

There are millions of such testimonies of people that have met Jesus and know His saving grace but have thrown it away and trampled the blood of Jesus underfoot.

And all those that do not know? they are Adam's problem not God's.... and we are responsible for their not knowing, not God....they are not God's children they are Adam's.
thats why we must be born again into God's family.....

macca

branham1965

Post by branham1965 »

my thought exactly Rocky. :angel: :angel: :angel:
im sure no one on here who has accepted Jesus as their personal Lord and Saviour whatever their Church affiliation....thinks they are anything without JESUS.we know we are helpless and hopeless without God.John 15.
dolph some men love darkness more than light because their deeds are evil.meaning they are part of this present evil word Gal 1:4,1John 2:15ff natural fleshly human beings.born only once. :agrue: their god is their flesh under satan John 1-3;2 Cor 4:4.
we were all there if born of a woman. :lol:

im praying people on here are not trying to hurt dolph.i wish you would expound on this more dolph please.

Rocky wrote:

???
Last edited by branham1965 on Fri Sep 28, 2012 9:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.

macca
After the Holy Ghost Has Come Upon You, Ye Shall Be My Witnesses

Post by macca »

When i was a catholic i believed something like that,,, an each way bet, don't worry, i was told you can die in sin and the priest will anoint you with oil and grant you absolution and off you go into heaven.. yippeee..

If the blind to the gospel can make it to heaven then what am i doing being a righteous word abiding son of God...

Why did the angel tell Cornelius to send for a man named Peter and he will tell you what you should do???? if all he had to do was nothing! she'll be right mate we all get there in the end..

Jesus said "I am the way, the truth and the life, NO ONE COMES TO THE FATHER EXCEPT THROUGH ME"

I am the door: by me if any man enter in, he shall be saved, and shall go in and out, and find pasture.

Neither is there salvation in any other name, for there is no other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved.

How then shall they call on him in whom they have not believed? and how shall they believe in him of whom they have not heard? and how shall they hear without a preacher?

And how shall they preach, except they be sent?

none of those verses are needed if what you believe is a fact...

macca

Ironman
Fast the Chosen Fast of God... Then Shalt Thou Be Like a Spring of Water, Whose Waters Fail Not

Post by Ironman »

"Your question are well thought out, but a bit rhetorical."

Well thought out by God's and our adversary. His questions are nothing but a load of camel crap! making God out to be a lier!

Galatians 4: 16, Am I therefore become your enemy, because I tell you the truth?

branham1965

Post by branham1965 »

:angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel:

its garbage.strange fire.and its end is :neutral:
Ironman wrote:
"Your question are well thought out, but a bit rhetorical."

Well thought out by God's and our adversary. His questions are nothing but a load of crap! making God out to be a lier!

Ironman

Post by Ironman »

Its sad when some people keep thinking, thinking, thinking, then all of a sudden, anything's possible to them? Heres a good educational and free wallpaper for their computer.

Cheers, Haz.