Dake Bible Discussion BoardA breath of sound doctrine concerning Daniel's 70 Weeks

General Discussion Forum devoted to the study of God's Word in Honor of Finis J. Dake.
branham1965
Little Children, Let No Man Deceive You: He that Doeth Righteousness is Righteous, Even as He is Righteous

Re: A breath of sound doctrine concerning Daniel's 70 Weeks

Post by branham1965 »

thats awful Haz.
Protestant people hear these things and think you are making them up.but i know they are true.

Ironman wrote:Billy, you said;
"Catholic nuns can be brutal.a few regiments of the ones who I knew personally could end all wars on earth."

They were called 'SISTERS OF MERCY' here? . . . another catholic lie?

They had about as much mercy as a pack of Hyenas on a kill! One little sister of MERCY broke a book which had a steel binder on its edge over my wifes head when she was a little girl, because she hit a wrong note whilst playing the piano. She split her head open!

I coundnt tell you what they did to me and others. It was like going to the Aushwitz concentration camp every day.

On Wednesdays they would march us all of the church saying hail maries, at the church we would do the stations of the cross and then say another thousand hail maries all the way back to Aushwitz. :evilbat: :evilbat: ? After all that preperation we were sent of to the horror of horrors, the Marist Brothers.

macca
After the Holy Ghost Has Come Upon You, Ye Shall Be My Witnesses

Post by macca »

"Catholic nuns can be brutal.a few regiments of the ones who I knew personally could end all wars on earth."

They had about as much mercy as a pack of Hyenas on a kill! One little sister of MERCY broke a book which had a steel binder on its edge over my wifes head when she was a little girl, because she hit a wrong note whilst playing the piano. She split her head open!

I coundnt tell you what they did to me and others. It was like going to the Aushwitz concentration camp every day.

On Wednesdays they would march us all of the church saying hail maries, at the church we would do the stations of the cross and then say another thousand hail maries all the way back to Aushwitz. :evilbat: :evilbat: ? After all that preperation we were sent of to the horror of horrors, the Marist Brothers.

HA HA HA HA HA Haz i nearly fell of the chair laughing :mrgreen:

I had one lovely Sister of mercy (sic) who i can not name because she is still alive and treated like a saint by some in town :crazyeyes: She destroyed a bambo cane on the inside of my arm and blood flowed freely, she panicked and fixed me up and told me to hush... i was not game to tell my parents what happened as my dad would belt us as well, saying, you must have deserved it so here is some more.... +hammer :shocked!:

the kids that were molested by our priest copped the same from their mums and dads as well, the evil devils..... :evilbat:

We would sing to the protestant kids, when catholics die they ring the bell, when protestants die they go to hell...ha ha... i found out years later that those non catholic kids were singing the same song to us :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Ironman
Fast the Chosen Fast of God... Then Shalt Thou Be Like a Spring of Water, Whose Waters Fail Not

Post by Ironman »

macca wrote:

HA HA HA HA HA Haz i nearly fell of the chair laughing :mrgreen:

I had one lovely Sister of mercy (sic) who i can not name because she is still alive and treated like a saint by some in town :crazyeyes: She destroyed a bambo cane on the inside of my arm and blood flowed freely, she panicked and fixed me up and told me to hush... i was not game to tell my parents what happened as my dad would belt us as well, saying, you must have deserved it so here is some more.... +hammer :shocked!:

the kids that were molested by our priest copped the same from their mums and dads as well, the evil devils..... :evilbat:

We would sing to the protestant kids, when catholics die they ring the bell, when protestants die they go to hell...ha ha... i found out years later that those non catholic kids were singing the same song to us :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Hi macca. They were the cruelest people on earth. They loved the sight of blood. Same happened to me mate. One little sister or MERCY, flogged my legs with a four foot bamboo cane untill I bleed! I told my parents I was chased by a bloke I never knew with a stock whip! The nuns had us bluffed. They lived in Maitland and Branxton, you would know where their castle is in Branxton not far from the school. I hated them with a vengence. As a kid I plotted how I was going to kill them all when I grew up, thats how bad they treated us. The marist brothers in high school were worse. One tried to sexually assult me when I was in 3rd year. Called me into his office and told me to take down my trousers?? the sick twisted son of satan! I was a big boy then at least a few stone heavier than him and as strong as a bull from hard work on the farm before and after school and rugby training. I used to move the irrigation pipes by hand every day, one by one, paddock to paddock. I turned and started to walk out and he called loudly; "COME HERE BOY AND OBEY YOUR SUPERIOUR!"

I eyeballed him, he stank like a dead prawn. I told him if he so much as even talked to me again, let alone touch me for the rest of the year, I would bash him to a pulp! He never came near me again and neither did the others. I left at the end of third year. I knew they were doing it to the weaker boys, their coming our now in the paper down here, you would have read it in the papers recently down here! Before I was born again, I was invited to an old boys reunion and I asked if he would be attending. I was told yes he would be there. I eagerly waited untill the day arrived so I could openly and publicly confront this sick twisted son of satan. I even planned to get him in some way. Fortunately for him and me,he died just before the reunion! I realise now it would have been a mistake to take personal revenge. Anyway, unless he repented, I'd say he is waiting in His small 'g' 'gods' eternal retirement village untill judgment day!!

He would by now be A Crusty Stinking, Shriveled up Deep Fried Prawn. :evilbat:

Galatians 4: 16, Am I therefore become your enemy, because I tell you the truth?

macca

Post by macca »

Yes those were the days :-| that same nun made me bend over with my head a foot off the wall and hit me with a broom handle so my head slamed into the wall. 1961 it was.
nasty people they were. that mongrul priest was father macalinden that rat thats been in the paper of late, he is burning now :vamp: :evilbat:

macca

Post by macca »

dolph wrote:I have always said that if I ever had a personal meeting with Jesus and had the presence of mind to ask one question it would be about the "apparent" disproportionate number of unsaved folks going to Hell. Just think, for 4,000 years only the Jews new anything about the one true God. When Jesus arrived He told the 70 to evangelize only the lost sheep of Israel. It wasn't until Paul that God opened the door of salvation to the Gentile world. And how many folks in Peru heard the gospel the next 1500 years.

Herbert Armstrong preached that God was only calling out a small group the past 2,000 years to join His family. This seemed to make a lot of sense to many thinking Christians, but I agree with Dake that it's not how the Bible reads and therefore is wrong to preach such. Personally, I think this could be true. Dr. Dake did a great job of debunking Armstrong's British Israel theory. But with the flack Dake was receiving from all his other "controversial" beliefs, maybe he held back on this one so as not to loose the small following he did have??!!??

But how could a loving God who can see the future start a program that would send so many to Hell, apparently??? There must be more to it.

There sure is, Adam sent them to hell as they are Adam's offspring not God's.
There have been others through history besides Israel who believed in the true God, Enoch, Noah, Melchizedek, Job, Jethro Moses's father in law and so on ,etc
And Dake was never after a following, he was only interested in finding the truth of what the bible teaches without the influence of man.

branham1965
Little Children, Let No Man Deceive You: He that Doeth Righteousness is Righteous, Even as He is Righteous

Post by branham1965 »

what does the Lord mean here in Acts 17:30-31???

see note k DARB.

branham1965

Post by branham1965 »

spot on macca. :angel: :angel: :angel:

that first sentence is revelation straight from the Word.
we as natural human beings obey our cruel masters the world, the flesh -ourselves,the devil.they never were for our good but our harm see 2 Chronicles 28 note verse 20. :|
we must be transformed and regenerated .we must be born again.from above.born new.
BUT ONLY AFTER WE DIE FIRST!!!!!WE MUST DIE.BE TERMINATED.then we can become One with Jesus Christ ....it must be by the Spirit of God.thats why many Pentecostals have this as living reality that others badmouth blubber about profess and dont possess(i was one of these) and stick up their religious noses at "AT THE WAY WHICH THEY CALL HERESY" Acts 24:14 Glory to God!!!! thank you Jesus!!!!!!!!
cf Romans 6 being put to death with Jesus Christ and being filled with the Spirit and be raised a spiritual being.a new creation in Christ.2 Cor 5:17.
thank you Lord Jesus Christ.
and i openly humbly thank you Bishop Edgar A.Posey. you literally saved my Mother's life and mine too!!!!you prayed for her last night and she was healed.i love you Bishop.:scatter: :scrambleup: :Fade-color

macca wrote:
dolph wrote:I have always said that if I ever had a personal meeting with Jesus and had the presence of mind to ask one question it would be about the "apparent" disproportionate number of unsaved folks going to Hell. Just think, for 4,000 years only the Jews new anything about the one true God. When Jesus arrived He told the 70 to evangelize only the lost sheep of Israel. It wasn't until Paul that God opened the door of salvation to the Gentile world. And how many folks in Peru heard the gospel the next 1500 years.

Herbert Armstrong preached that God was only calling out a small group the past 2,000 years to join His family. This seemed to make a lot of sense to many thinking Christians, but I agree with Dake that it's not how the Bible reads and therefore is wrong to preach such. Personally, I think this could be true. Dr. Dake did a great job of debunking Armstrong's British Israel theory. But with the flack Dake was receiving from all his other "controversial" beliefs, maybe he held back on this one so as not to loose the small following he did have??!!??

But how could a loving God who can see the future start a program that would send so many to Hell, apparently??? There must be more to it.

There sure is, Adam sent them to hell as they are Adam's offspring not God's.
There have been others through history besides Israel who believed in the true God, Enoch, Noah, Melchizedek, Job, Jethro Moses's father in law and so on ,etc
And Dake was never after a following, he was only interested in finding the truth of what the bible teaches without the influence of man.
Last edited by branham1965 on Fri Sep 21, 2012 10:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Ironman
Fast the Chosen Fast of God... Then Shalt Thou Be Like a Spring of Water, Whose Waters Fail Not

Post by Ironman »

G-Day "dolph."

Mate, only unrepentant sinners, of those who do know God and about God and the Word end up going to hell. Those who have never heard of God? Well the Scriptures teach He will do right by them according to how they lived their lives in the society in which they were born and raised. God will do right even by those who have never ever even heard of Him! or any other name associated with and to God. God has revealed His method of dealing with these people even those who have never heard the gospel.

Paul stated in Romans 2:12-16 that God will do right by every man according to the light he has recieved. He said;

"For as many as have sinned without law shall also perish without law: and as many as have sinned in the law shall be judged by the law; (for not the hearers of the law are just before God, but the doers of the law shall be justified. For when the gentiles, which have not the law, do by nature the things contained in the law, these having not the law, are a law unto themselves: which shew the work of the law written in their hearts, their conscience also bearing witness, and their thoughts the meanwhile accusing or else excusing one another;) In the day when God shall judge the secrets fo men by Jesus Christ according to my gospel." (Romans 2:12-16).

Praise Him forever more!

We can depend on God, even if we did not, did never know Him, or even hear about Him, His Son, His Word, the Holy Spirit or anything to do with Him, even in Peru, the darkest Africa, central Australia or anywhere in the world or in any age, thats how just and rightious He is!
Last edited by Ironman on Fri Sep 21, 2012 10:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Galatians 4: 16, Am I therefore become your enemy, because I tell you the truth?

Ironman

Post by Ironman »

dolph wrote:I just goggled Christian Universalism and the scriptures they put forth were pretty weak. With part of my family in Christian Science I am familiar how one can make the Bible say anything by picking and choosing a few verses.
No one can juggle these verses by Paul. I just posted above,

Mate, only unrepentant sinners, of those who do know God and about God and the Word end up going to hell. Those who have never heard of God? Well the Scriptures teach He will do right by them according to how they lived their lives in the society in which they were born and raised. God will do right even by those who have never ever even heard of Him! or any other name associated with and to God. God has revealed His method of dealing with these people even those who have never heard the gospel.

Paul stated in Romans 2:12-16 that God will do right by every man according to the light he has recieved. He said;

"For as many as have sinned without law shall also perish without law: and as many as have sinned in the law shall be judged by the law; (for not the hearers of the law are just before God, but the doers of the law shall be justified. For when the gentiles, which have not the law, do by nature the things contained in the law, these having not the law, are a law unto themselves: which shew the work of the law written in their hearts, their conscience also bearing witness, and their thoughts the meanwhile accusing or else excusing one another;) In the day when God shall judge the secrets fo men by Jesus Christ according to my gospel." (Romans 2:12-16).

Praise Him forever more!

We can depend on God, even if we did not, did never know Him, or even hear about Him, His Son, His Word, the Holy Spirit or anything to do with Him, even in Peru, the darkest Africa, central Australia or anywhere in the world or in any age, thats how just and rightious He is!

branham1965

Post by branham1965 »

again you nailed it mate :angel: :angel: :angel:

there are so called orthodox scholars :lol: :lol: :lol: who deny a literal burning hell.Jesus taught a literal burning hell.

one is John Stott from pommieland=England.he is a well respected scholar.and has changed his view.Samuel R.Bacchiocchhi a Seventh Day Adventist scholar who even studied in Rome at the Vatican itself :shocked!: :shocked!: changed Stott.

the late Homer Hailey is respected by many.he adresses this in his book God's judgement's on individual and nations CEI 800/633-3216.

Benjamin Fudge wrote the fire that consumes.
these fellows believe a person will be punished and then burned up like a log...into ashes.

all of them according to Reverend Dake are REALLY off.please see section war on the saints DARB and the notes on Satan in the notes on Psalms DARB.