Dake Bible Discussion BoardPower Rangers to feature lesbian superhero

General Discussion Forum devoted to the study of God's Word in Honor of Finis J. Dake.
Ironman
Little Children, Let No Man Deceive You: He that Doeth Righteousness is Righteous, Even as He is Righteous

Power Rangers to feature lesbian superhero

Postby Ironman » Mon Mar 20, 2017 4:24 pm

This should be outlawed!

Power Rangers to feature lesbian superhero
March 21, 20176:11am

GO, GO gay Power Ranger!

Power Rangers, the Lionsgate reboot of the popular childrens TV show, will debut its first openly gay -action herowhen it opens in US cinemas on Thursday.
Yellow Power Ranger Trini, played by actor Becky G, questions her sexuality in the film — a plot point director Dean Israelite hopes will resonate with a younger audience, reports the New York Post .

http://www.news.com.au/entertainment/tv ... f4f89fda2e

Have I become your enemy, because I tell you the truth.

I'll be a fool for truth's sake. Truth is fallen in the street. I wont pass it by. I'll pick it up and embrace it regardless of the costs.

Spiritblade Disciple
Little Children, Let No Man Deceive You: He that Doeth Righteousness is Righteous, Even as He is Righteous

Re: Power Rangers to feature lesbian superhero

Postby Spiritblade Disciple » Mon Mar 20, 2017 5:27 pm

Leviticus 18:22 King James Version
      Thou shalt not lie with mankind, as with womankind: it is abomination.

Leviticus 19:18 King James Version
      Thou shalt not avenge, nor bear any grudge against the children of thy people, but thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself: I am the LORD.

Leviticus 20:13 King James Version
      If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fVq4GoavqxQ
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fVq4GoavqxQ

If your neighbor loves you, he or she should agree that death penalty for such perversion is 100% compatible with loving neighbor as self.

"For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that NOT OF YOURSELVES: it is the gift of God: NOT OF WORKS, lest any man should boast. FOR WE ARE HIS WORKMANSHIP, created in Christ Jesus unto good works, which God hath before ordained that we should walk in them."
    ● Ephesians 2:8-10 ● King James Version ●

Ironman

Postby Ironman » Mon Mar 20, 2017 5:44 pm

Sad thing is, their spoon feeding this despicable deadly sin to children. :arrow:

Have I become your enemy, because I tell you the truth.

I'll be a fool for truth's sake. Truth is fallen in the street. I wont pass it by. I'll pick it up and embrace it regardless of the costs.

Spiritblade Disciple

Postby Spiritblade Disciple » Mon Mar 20, 2017 6:24 pm

Yes, they are.

Speaking of children... Instead of teaching them that sodomy and bestiality are ok... Perhaps, they should be taught to honour their parents?

Mark 7:9-13 King James Version
      And He said unto them, "Full well ye reject the commandment of God, that ye may keep your own tradition. For Moses said, 'Honour thy father and thy mother'; and, 'Whoso curseth father or mother, let him die the death': But ye say, 'If a man shall say to his father or mother, "It is Corban,"' that is to say, a gift, 'by whatsoever thou mightest be profited by me; he shall be free.' And ye suffer him no more to do ought for his father or his mother; making the Word of God of none effect through your tradition, which ye have delivered: and many such like things do ye."

I wonder how much of the trend toward sodomy and bestiality can be traced to the failure to follow Jesus' instructions regarding requiring that children honour their parents?

"For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that NOT OF YOURSELVES: it is the gift of God: NOT OF WORKS, lest any man should boast. FOR WE ARE HIS WORKMANSHIP, created in Christ Jesus unto good works, which God hath before ordained that we should walk in them."
    ● Ephesians 2:8-10 ● King James Version ●

Return to “Dake Bible Discussion Board”