Current Events & News Items & JokesREVELATION EXPOUNDED

A forum for discussing news items and current events and Jokes.
dolph
The Fear of the Wicked, It Shall Come Upon Him

Re: REVELATION EXPOUNDED

Postby dolph » Sun Sep 04, 2016 10:25 pm

I'm back and wondering if we can breathe some life back into the old girl. I'm pumped up after reading Dake's biography by Leon.

How is Leon?

Ironman
Little Children, Let No Man Deceive You: He that Doeth Righteousness is Righteous, Even as He is Righteous

Postby Ironman » Sun Sep 04, 2016 10:35 pm

dolph wrote:I'm back and wondering if we can breathe some life back into the old girl. I'm pumped up after reading Dake's biography by Leon.

How is Leon?

He's ok as far as I know, and busy too. I have been reading God's plan for man by Dake, and the Dake Bible for ages, and learn something every day :angel:

Have I become your enemy, because I tell you the truth.

I'll be a fool for truth's sake. Truth is fallen in the street. I wont pass it by. I'll pick it up and embrace it regardless of the costs.

dolph
The Fear of the Wicked, It Shall Come Upon Him

Postby dolph » Mon Sep 05, 2016 2:02 pm

Ironman, I'm a computer. I'm sorry to inform you that Mr. Adolph left this world days ago during the rapture and resurrection.

WARNING:DO NOT, I REPEAT, DO NOT TAKE THE MARK OF THE BEAST, HIS NAME OR THE NUMBER OF HIS NAME.

Ironman
Little Children, Let No Man Deceive You: He that Doeth Righteousness is Righteous, Even as He is Righteous

Postby Ironman » Mon Sep 05, 2016 4:42 pm

dolph wrote:Ironman, I'm a computer. I'm sorry to inform you that Mr. Adolph left this world days ago during the rapture and resurrection.

WARNING:DO NOT, I REPEAT, DO NOT TAKE THE MARK OF THE BEAST, HIS NAME OR THE NUMBER OF HIS NAME.

I cannot even take his life if I wanted to and if knew who he was when he Is revealed because Jesus will beat me to it :angel:

Have I become your enemy, because I tell you the truth.

I'll be a fool for truth's sake. Truth is fallen in the street. I wont pass it by. I'll pick it up and embrace it regardless of the costs.

Return to “Current Events & News Items & Jokes”